Chapter 3~ The Cook

"A spoonful of homemade pesto..."
Kakashi spoke to himself as he added some pesto to the dish he was making.

"Now some ricotta cheese..and the stuffed ravioli"
He added the final ingredients before the dish was complete. Kakashi looked at the dishes he had made for lunch that day. He was quite proud of himself for making this dish. It was a new dish that he hadn't made before. A soup mixed with cheese and pasta. What a weird combination he thought to himself. He would put the soups on a silver rolling tray. Then put the wine glasses and the bottle of white wine also on the tray. After that, he walked over and grabbed the bruschetta bread, and placed it on the tray as well. He started to roll the tray to the dining room. Where he placed everything in order on the table. Pouring the white wine into the glasses. This was for Aku and Shigna as they always eat lunch downstairs in the dining hall. As he would make his way upstairs carrying the rolling tray. He would knock on Zoey's office door. When he was granted in he would roll the tray with her lunch inside. Seeing Zoey at her desk writing on some paperwork. Whiskers sitting beside her paperwork watching Kakashi. Zoey would look up and smile at Kakashi happy to see him and some lunch.

"So what's for today?"
She would ask him intrigued by the looks of the food. He started to place the soup on her desk first. She would clear the space for the food.

"The main dish is a potato cream and celery soup. On top is a stuffed five-cheese ravioli with ricotta and pesto cheese. Of course, the drink for this dish is white wine."
He would say as he placed everything in front of her. Even gave Whiskers his wet cat food on the floor next to the desk.

"Interesting it sounds delicious!"
Zoey smiled as she clapped her hands and smiled at him.

"It's a new recipe so I hope you do enjoy miss."
He said in a cold empty tone. As he starts to turn around and walk out the door with the rolling tray.

Zoey would eat the food and as she suspected it indeed was delicious

Zoey would eat the food and as she suspected it indeed was delicious. Kakashi would go back downstairs to clean some dishes and even the rolling tray. Shigna would come in with her empty dishes and come up behind him. Kakashi noticed she was behind him but she didn't say anything to her.

"The food was delicious Kakashi you did a very good job!"
She would say as sweet as she could. She was a bit intimidated by him but he had never hurt her or her feelings. All Kakashi did was nod his head and turn to take her dishes from her. Shigna would smile and then turn away going to continue her chores and tasks. A little bit later he noticed that Aku didn't come to turn in his dirty dishes. Kakashi would walk out of the kitchen and to the dining hall. Seeing Aku's dirty dishes still on the table. This ticked Kakashi off as that was his duty as a servant to bring in his own dirty dishes. Kakashi took them anyway and cleaned them. He took Zoey's as well and even Whiskers. Cleaning them downstairs in the grand kitchen sink. Once he was fully done with cooking and cleaning it had already been about two hours. He would then make his rounds around the mansion. Keeping track of what was done and what still needed to be done. When he went outside to check on Aku's work. He still remembered how Aku left his dishes this morning.