♡⁠✿ෆ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒓

"Thanks ladies and gentlemen for watching our show tonight!"

As the main character of the circus show was bowing, flowers were being dropped at his feet. Nikolai the clown, the manager and leader of this circus show, was extremely popular around the girls. Especially when he was having a good day acting a little cocky and when he was calling them 'sweetheart'. 

That little circus isn't incredibly popular but have it's own public. It's clearly not the circus were you will go with children. Most of the jokes were dirty minded, the outfits could be a little too revealing with some girls working at the circus and there was a creepy part that had it's own charms.

There wasn't just a big marquee and some kids game beside it. It was a whole place with different playhouse, and it could count two marquee. There was also some show of animals trainers and their animals acting like it was about to attack the people passing by it. 

At the end of the show, all the public is asked to walk out of the marque by the designed exist where some fake dismembered body part were slightly hidden. Unlucky is the one who manage to see one and scream running out. 

When they aren't performing, the staff member change clothes and go out of the marquee to scare people, some are working at another playhouse or food stall and there is even some that are just chilling on some bench drinking or eating while talking with each other. 

However, as the leader and most popular character of its own circus, Nikolai get called everytime someone sees him to take a selfie or have an autograph. That was the principal reason he was often happy while working at the circus. But what he liked the most here wasn't the thrills running down his spine whenever the curtains open, nor the scream of the poor one he has chosen to scare, even the smiles of his fans whenever he was taking a selfie with them couldn't bring him the same happiness.

It was someone.

Y/n, a tightrope walker, her talents was often called as 'fake' and people weren't aware that she was risking her life at every single show she was in. However even if people called her part of the show fake, she still had a little success because of her blank face that was contradictory to the circus. She was the only character in this circus that wouldn't have a flirty or scary behavior towards visitors. And that what the visitors liked the most. The rare day when she would perform with a smile wouldn't pass invisible, and I can guarantee you that the next day, there will be two times more people at the show. 

However the staff members had already seen her smiles multiples times and doesn't find it special since they can always see it if they ask. But for our main character, seeing her smile was always making his heart flutter. No matter how many times he could look at her smile, it always have the same power on him. And god knows how much he loved it.

Thursday [ 6:30 pm ]

[Nikolai]: Hiiiiiiii ! :3 

[Nikolai]: Are you okay ?  I don't see you :( 

[Nikolai]: Y/nnnnnn!!! 

[Nikolai]: Y/N !