♡✧☆𝑵𝑺𝑭𝑾 𝒂𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex) 

Well you see this man is way to tired to do anything. So basically you can get a shower and that's if he's in a good mood. But most of the time he would just wrap his arms around you and put a blanket on both of you.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He like his finger. Did you saw them? They're so long and he kind of flex for that. I feel like he likes your thighs and chest, whatever if you have big or small or even no chest he will still find it comforting to put his head on your chest after finishing.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He like the way his cum could be everywhere on you and it would look good.But mostly he likes it when both his and yours liquids are mixed and dripping out your hole and rolling down your thighs.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He already took a photo of you with sperm all around your face and your hair looking messy. He took it with his ability when you weren't looking. I mean you  couldn't see anything because of your tears and messed up hair.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Bro knows what he's doing and he already did it with about six different women before. But he killed them the next day but that's just details.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Soooo....He likes when you ride him but he's the one that make you bounce. But he rather missionary to be honest he feels like it have something that cowgirl don't have. Maybe because at least you can't fall when you'll collapse from overstimulation.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

We're literally talking about Gogol dude.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

I know what y'all want, and yes he does have his hair down and not into a braid when he does it. But sometimes he would stay with his braid, he thinks it's funny how you pull on it like a stop lever whenever you can't take it anymore.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Well, he's romantic for sure but....as a Nikolai Gogol kinnie I can affirm that he would never feel ashamed of anything so he's not that intimate.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

You know his ability and I know y'all thought about it. 

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

His top kinks are probably Overstimulation, Size kink, and Dirty talking So let me be more clear, he likes it when you talk dirty just to have him on top of you minutes later. Also he probably have like a bondage kink. He wants freedom, but who said he didn't want you chained ?

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Like the bed or couch is absolutely classic but he loves it since it's more comfortable. But that doesn't mean he wouldn't bend you over the kitchen counter and take you by behind.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

He's obsessed when you talk dirty to or for him. He also like when you're acting like you're the top. He kinda likes it because he find you hot but also because it gave him a good reason to make you remember who's on top.  but he would let you top him on rare occasion.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Like... nothing is a  real turn off with this man. Like you could propose for trying to do like that one ranpoe fanfic and he would be happy to be Poe. 

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He likes to receive but when he moans in your ears it sound so angelic.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

He's fast and rough. Although when he praise you it's so contradictory to what he's doing with his body.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He would sometimes do quickies when he can't wait to be the night, but he isn't a fan of it. 

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Once he did it while Sigma was on the other room. You almost got caught.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

This man isn't human and could go on for so long. But he mainly does about 3 rounds. If it's less he would call that a quickie.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Never tell this man about toys because last time you ended up with a vibrator and dildo inside you for a whole day.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He's a little bastard for that since he would let you think you have a little control before fucking you til you faint

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

If he was a bottom he would've been the loudest mf. And sometimes when he does let you, god damn he can't shut up 

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

He already asked Fyodor and Sigma if they wanted to join when they caught you, but since you were already fucked you couldn't really remember. But Sigma was traumatized and know would never enter this room again if he doesn't know where you are.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He maybe won't be as long as you want but damn.... he's so thick that it's almost to ask how can he hide it inside his pants

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

You know that music called seven by Jungkook. Well no joke he already tried but when he saw that at Wednesday you wouldn't walk out of the bed he stopped.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He would fake his sleeping and wait for you to fell asleep first. 

The alphabet is available on Tumblr so if you want it.

ANYWAY Have a good day/ afternoon/night!