♡⁠✿ෆ𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒑2

"Whatever you think, I would support you my dove..."

She looked at him a little surprised. She was totally lost and every words that she was trying to say couldn't get out of her slightly open mouth. Her shiny e/c eyes looking straight into his only blue eye, and their sight were crossing each other but that was a mix of comfort and awkwardness. 

It's when the sound of something falling caught her attention that she broke that awkward silence. "What does that mean ?" She says with her eyes looking a mix of confusion and something he couldn't describe at the moment. "What means what ?" He says with his silly self back. 

She looks at him like he was some sort of idiot and with her straight face back she sighs and looked at Midori. "Nevermind...." she says with her hands supporting her head lazily. Nikolai chuckles and look forward at Midori. "She's pretty-" 

"Oh shut up please" she cut him off, she wasn't in the mood for that. "See ? You're so jealous !" He says turning his head to her with a small smirk. "Excuse me ?" She also turn her head with her eyebrows furrowed. When Nikolai saw her face he quickly look back at Midori like nothing ever happened with that same idiot smile. 

After a while, midnight hit and some people were leaving the circus while the real creepy part of the circus was appearing as the haunted playhouse were opening and some performers were hiding to scare the visitors. There was strangely a lot of people asking for autograph this night. 

Nikolai being the most popular character of his own circus couldn't walk 5 meters without having a fangirl screaming and running toward him. That was kind of funny how once he looked like he was drowning under all of his fans.

Well today isn't different since he was holding a marker and signing everything his fan were asking him. Since the show know that sometimes there is shy people they're always the first talking to the public, but if the performers see that they're uncomfortable they wouldn't push it further. It was really something that Y/n liked here. 

Talking about Y/n, she was currently talking with one of his....weird fan....

"No I won't crush you with my thighs-" she got cut off by the same fangirl that whines pleading "come oooon ! You're so pretty! Pleaaaase !" Y/n looked at her with her mouth slightly open and looking straight at her with a little disgusted face. "That... won't be possible...." She says before the fan pout and take out a little copybook and hand it to Y/n. "A little autograph then ?" The girl asked as Y/n open the copy book and see that there is other autograph from other performers. 

When she saw the one writing with the Nikolai's favorite purple fading into blue with glitter, marker. She smiles as there was a small smiley beside it. The girl couldn't help but blush at her smile before quickly taking out her phone but before she could take a photo, Midori tap gently her shoulder. 

"Lana ! You're here ! I was searching for you !" The so called Lana looked at Midori in surprise. "Huh ? Oh wait noo ! I couldn't take a picture because of you !" The girl whines and turn to Midori. "Just because i'm your  my older cousin doesn't mean you have all the right!" She says as they both start arguing while Y/n was looking at everyone autograph.

Midori glanced at the performer looking inside her cousin's copy book. She had her eyes as usual but they looked like real knife stabbing Y/n. Her staring was so intense thag Y/n could feel it and quickly does her autograph and close the copy book with a straight face but some sweat drop showing she was a little nervous by Midori's piercing eyes.