♡⁠✿ෆ𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑱𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒑𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒐

/!\Before we get started I have to prevent everyone reading this that it contains major violence, manipulation and other dark subjects counting that it's going to be bloody./!\ 

Enjoy your reading ♡

.

.

Another day passing with kids arriving at their home safe. Another day passing while their grandparents breath maybe the last time. Another day passing to let his place to someone's anniversary. Another day passing by with the leaves turning brown announcing the autumn. Another day passing with the dark clouds starting to come closer. Another day passing to have us closer to the weekend. Another day hoping their crushes will love them back. Another day without the goodnight of some parent's kids. Another day without having seen the summer sky. Another day....

watching his favorite murderer.

"Sweetheart! I'm back home" a male voice is heard in the little appartement full of life. The lights were on with a warming orange light reminding of the sun, a smell of a cooked meal passing through the male's nostril and the noise of a soft female singing was heard over the sound of the water boiling. The male recognizing the voice smiled and walked from the provenance of it with a big and warm smile to see his wife. 

"Sweetheart look who's back!" He said happily smiling his eyes closed, his arms open up to hug her and a small blush slightly hidden by the shadow of his black strands of hair. But while he was hoping to get an answer. Nothing. 

Alerted by the lack of answer, the black haired man open his eyes and what he saw was probably the worst thing that could have happened. His lovely wife sitting on a stool, her delicate hand, which used to hold her husband's, was completely engulfed in the pot where the water had boiled more than necessarily, and her hand was swollen. It looked like it was about to burst, it was so red.

Her brain was scattered open, blood was now the only thing he could see. A part of her brain fell on her knees, and she had her jaw totally broken with something that looked like a rolling pin but it was half of it, inside her throat. Her other hand was holding the remaining of her heart, but she had no opening from the chest but her blood was spilling everywhere on the floor that used to be as white as snow, and it was coming from her open skull and her back.

At this moment, the black haired man could swear on his life he saw a woman sitting on its couch. A woman with h/c hair. However, this man was just someone normal working in an office. He never saw this much atrocity in his life. So of course he went to the toilet and threw up. He was starting to be scared for his own life, because only at this moment he remembered seeing a woman in his couch. 

The fear of being killed was way stronger than his sense of revenge, and never he would risk his life plus seeing another time his deceased wife in the kitchen. Never he would have done that in his whole life. That's why this night, he locked himself in his bathroom and barely slept. Plus, he could hear his wife singing while she wasn't even recognizable and obviously dead.

Some hours after that happened, the police break in the house and evacuated the man. They didn't managed to know what happened this night. Even the best detective of their station couldn't figure out how that happened since there was absolutely no trace of someone entering in this house and the only possibility was that his wife killed herself.