♡✿☆𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒏

How much does he sleep ?

He doesn't sleep often since he feel weak when he sleep. And he doesn't like that. But sleeping besides you feel different since he feel kind of protected but also like he have to protect you at the same time. 

That's confusing I know. 

Before sleeping

He only sleep if you said goodnight to him. Once you tried not saying goodnight and he looked at you. His eyes were fixing you and he was doing the puppy eyes face. His little shiny eye and that little frown of him were so adorable, counting the fact he was confused and little interrogation mark were flying around him. How could you resist to that ? So you wrapped your arms around him his head laying lazily on your chest while you're saying goodnight. 

Hugs 

If he's taller than you, what I think most if people that read this are including me, her would like to have you hugging him while he would just have an arm capturing you. 

If he's not, even if I don't think I have reader with more than 184cm I think it's 6,4 feet, but anyway. He would like that you're taller than him and would probably have you laying down and him hugging you by your side.

In both case he's the big spoon. 

The rain

When it's raining he sleep way more easily. It's like a lullaby for him to listen to the raindrops hitting against the windows. And with your heat besides him, he feel like he's in heaven. But however he wouldn't sleep first. He always stay awake for you to sleep first before eventually closing his own eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

What does he do when you have insomnia? 

Don't worry he also does, when he see that you're not falling asleep like he expected it, he shake you gently asking if you're okay. If you tell him yes he wouldn't trust you for sure. He wouldn't give you peace until you tell him you have insomnia. Then he would look at you with a soft smile and pat gently your head. You guys will probably have like slumbers parties every night since both of you can't sleep.

The-

"Excuse me?

Yeah? 

"My Nikolai doesn't want to sleep with me. Why ?

Oh! That's really simple! There is multiple case where Gogol wouldn't want sleep in the same bed. The first one is that he's mad at you, if it's the case you should go see him. 

The second reason could be that he's just not sleepy and he have work to do, even if it's quite rare since he often place you above work, but when it's emergency he would leave a little note on the bed.

Third option, your parents are at home. 

Scared of the dark 

I see... don't worry it's absolutely normal to fear something! He will find it funny that you're scared of the dark, but after you hive him a good lessons he will calm down. He probably will wrap you with the blanket and his tall arms so you could feel better. And maybe he'll buy a lamp for the night. 

Fast asleep

Well, he often will jokes about you and how fast you fall asleep or the way you always lazily hold onto him while sleeping. He have trouble falling asleep si it happen sometimes he'll wake you up to ask stupid questions. Like this chat about losing an arm you had once. 

Here I just wanted to post something. EVERYTHING THAT IS IN THIS IS BY ME OKAY. 

So I'm the one that though about every scenario, but if there is things that need to be changed please tell me because I feel like it's bad. 

ANYWAY 

Kiss on the cheeks♡