♡⁠ꁞ⁠ ෆ𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆

"Sometimes I hate the sky, after everything that's happening, it's still the same."

In the room number 147, a quite young man was lying down in an hospital bed. How frustrating was it for him not being able to go outside, not being able to see something else than this room, he knows it like the back of his hand already. After all it's been 3 weeks since he's in that hospital bed without even having asking for saving. 

Nikolai Gogol, at the age of 21 got into an accident that basically made it impossible for him to continue having a normal life. He already heard the doctors saying that he wouldn't be able to get out of the hospital, and that made him break for nights. How much time did he dreams of getting out of this stupid hospital, away from the doctors and every medical meetings. 

A nurse enter the room and looked over at the patient and when she sees he's awake she walk up next to him before taking off her mask and glasses. "Hiiiiii ! I'm so happy to see you !" She says with a big smile, she had long h/c hair and e/c shining eyes. Nikolai's eyes widened with his mouth that was open in shock. "Y/n.... w-what are you doing here !?" He says with a little worry if they get caught. 

She chuckles a little before patting his head gently "I'm here because I missed you ! Don't you want to have some company ? You know once you said you didn't like being alone but...now you should really hate it, right?" She says sitting on the chair beside his bed looking at his documents where everything was mesured and calculated, a lot of numbers and letters that hurted her brain, that's why she looked back at Nikolai like she saw nothing with a little smile.

Nikolai looked at her in confusion before hiding his head under his blanket and mumble "I hate it." Nikolai could still smell the products that doctors would inject him sometimes on his hand and it smelled like paint. He turned his body to the right then to the left rolling in a ball in his blanket. "Knock knock knock" 

The patient get his head out of the blanket to look at Y/n with a non amused face "That's not the good moment for joke-" he got cut off again by her."Knock knock knock." He sighs and look up at her. "Who's there-" 

This time it's the door of his room that cut him off as it opens wide with someone entering it. Someone the white haired man didn't knew of. Y/n jiggle and gets up with her arm raised and jump on the other man that just made a step aside and she fell on the ground with a little 'bang' sound.

The confused patient looked at the man, he didn't look really friendly with a blank stare and he even looked annoyed. He had straight dark brown hair and a strange  white hat because that's how he would've call it. But he was sure of something, he was russian. Because when he talk the accent of his country was betraying him. 

"You're Nikolai right?" He asked coldly, in all honesty, Nikolai was a little annoyed and scared by this man coming over of nowhere saying his name. "Yes, why ?" He answered a little harshly. 

The russian let out a sigh as Y/n was lying on the floor crying because she hurted her nose. "Fyooodooor ! That hurted !" She whines with tears in her eyes. Nikolai looked back at the dark brown haired male, apparently called 'Fyodor'. How strange was it that this man looked the total opposite of Y/n.

Y/n was the clown friend that would always lead you into probably illegal thing but still joking about everything and nothing. Even when someone is dying she would smile and says something like 'say hello to god from me !" With the brightest smile ever. It wouldn't even surprised Nikolai if she already killed someone. However she was still his dearest friend, but since the accident he started to think that Y/n left him alone because he never got visitors except once from two or three of his coworkers, but they got kicked out by the nurses.