♡ꁞ☆𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕

A=Affection (How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?)

This man is touch starved, he would keep hugging you after he literally broke your ankle. He would kiss your lips so he can test your blood after he cut a bit of your tongue. Once you're on the edge of your breaking point he would be the sweetest person on earth so you can't break fully.

B=Blood (How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?)

He says he doesn't like to kill those people but how he loved it when he killed a guy that used to flirt with you. 'Used' since now he's dead after being tortured for about two days straight.

C=Cruelty (How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?)

Nikolai would never do that. Well, that's what he wants you to think because, once you'll be blinded by his treatment and his words, you can't think well and end up trusting everything he's saying. But he does mock you, quite often before you break.

D=Darling (Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?)

Yes, he would absolutely. If you don't obey you might get a punishment, oh wait is that the same knife from last night? 

E=Exposed (How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?)

He'll be the most cruel person you know until he's sure you won't leave him. Then he would do anything you desire. Anything but you can't ask for a lot, that's something he doesn't and doesn't want to know.

F=Fight (How would they feel if their darling fought back?)

He would find it cute how you think you can raise your voice back at him. But your life , with him isn't just physical pain. He could actually let you win an argument and then pat your head gently.

G=Game (Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?)

He likes it but hate it at the same time. He loves you way too much and everytime he have to hurt you because you tried to escape, he feel his own heart breaking a little more.

H=Hell (What would be their darling's worst experience with them?)

Okay it's so horrible that I rather not write it here in case someone is too sensitive. So in the comments will be the headcanon for this one.

I=Ideals (What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?)

He wants to have a family of one child and with you having a little house with a small farm. Yeah that's really cliche so he also thought about just having like a teenagers life couple. Like just going to work sometimes on amusement park and other things.

J=Jealousy (Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?)

He's jealous asf. He doesn't try to cope. If someone touch you this person is dead in the next 24 hours. Except Fyodor but he doesn't touch you, he just talk to you.

K=Kisses (How do they act around or with their darling?)

Kisses everywhere if you're in public or not, if you're sleeping or taking a shower, he loves his ability for that.

L=Love letters (How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?)

He would wait about two of three months the time to actually see if he really loves you of not and if he really loves you then you're gone with him almost instantly.

M=Mask (Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?)

Since he's working in the Decay of Angels, the members already know his personality and it wont even surprise them. Well except Sigma and maybe Bram. But of course when you are in public he would hide what he's doing to you.

N=Naughty (How would they punish their darling?)

Like....most of the time he break your legs but not your upper body part. But he does cut you sometime with a small and sharp scalpel and once he even drew a heart with the scars. But he doesn't punish you sexually.

O=Oppression (How many rights would they take away from their darling?)

You can almost do everything if he says you can.

P=Patience (How patient are they with their darling?)

Very patient. It's actually funny how much patience he have to listen to you when you say you hate him and how he would come back with a boba and your favorite snack. Even after you say yoh don't want them he still place them in your room and let you see a movie before walking out of your room locking it ofc.

Q=Quit (If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?)

First of all, the only way you can escape is through death and you can't even do that since he literally have an eye on you. But if you manage to die he would probably go even crazier and would probably take your hair and make a little doll of you with a tiny portion of each of your organ inside the doll. Like that, it's like you never left him.

R=Regret (Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?)

He does feel guilt but use humour to cope even if it's not funny. He really do feel guilty and he already told you once genuinely but you couldn't figured out if it was just to break her more or if he was genuine.

S=Stigma (What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?)

I don't know ask Asagiri not me.

T=Tears (How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?)

He would probably smile and comfort you even if he's the reason you're crying. But it's true that when you isolate yourself he totally stop everything and start acting like a real boyfriend respecting your limits.

U=Unique (Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?)

The only thing different is that he let Fyodor talk to you when you're starting to isolate and be like a dead corpse. He won't even be in the same room and strangely, it does work since you're always coming back to your usual self. Something Nikolai could never thanks enough his friend.

V=Vice (What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?)

It's strange but actually he already let you go out by yourself before you break. Just because you asked for a book but he was too lazy. Well you could have escaped but he would've bring you back eventually and you didn't want to be punished again.

W=Wit's end (Would they ever hurt their darling?)

Duh.

X=Xoanon (How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?)

He loves you and would never stop loving you.

Y=Yearn (How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?)

umm....a long time i'd say...but enough for you to start feelings something growing inside you. A feelings that he forced you to have.

Z=Zenith (Would they ever break their darling?)

Well with Fyodor it's funny because he can break then fix you. But everytime he does that it take more times to fix you so he stopped doing that and instead let you on the edge of breaking.

TADAM !!! 

I found the alphabet on Tumblr AGAIN bug it's just too good. 

It was for @suunco and @Meiz_idkdksk

Have a great day/Night ♡