Chapter 6: the truth

Third P.O.V

Y/n was back to his apartment, knocking Atlanta door and she yell at him to leave her alone or get kill. But as a older brother he make sure Atlanta to get out the apartment and hang out.

She would kill him but she knew she didn't have the god-like power like him and killing him won't be enough.

She eventually give up and start to hang out with y/n which make him happy and y/n have to make Atlanta to wear clothes, he already tolerate Atlanta just being naked around the apartment.

The two siblings were walking around with baby leash on Atlanta so she won't run off.

Y/n: "I'm glad we can spend time together sis, instead having you staying in your room like a hermit."

Atlanta: "I fucking hate you..."

Y/n: "now, we can stop by the store any sale will be great."

Atlanta only growl to be out here, especially with humans.

The two went to the store, as y/n were picking out some sales, adding them to the cart, fill them up and pay the groceries.

Then car land beside y/n and Atlanta and both look at some zombie man.

Y/n: "huh, zombie apocalypse already? I  haven't get to watch the walking dead yet

Y/n: "huh, zombie apocalypse already? I  haven't get to watch the walking dead yet."

Solomon: "grundy hate learning!"

Of course, superman, flash, Dr fate and hawkgirl come and try to stop solomon.

Atlanta: "let me kill them!"

She try to charge at them but y/n tug the leash back so she won't try to ran off on her own.

Y/n: "no sis, it not our business to deal with them, come on let get back home and-"

A car land on them, and the grocery drop to the ground, y/n push the car off and see his grocery bags were on the ground and it was ruining.

He fell on his knees and stare at his grocery and they were on sales.

Y/n: "Atlanta.... kill the zombie man."

He take off the baby leash on Atlanta and she went berserk mode and tackle grundy.

Hawkgirl: "who is that?!"