Chapter 8: the day before

1000 AC
1018 years ago.
Flashback before fighting against the justice league.

Y/N P.O.V

To be honest, I wasn't expecting the way I have go on with my life. 1000 years ago, when I first born when my mother decided to abandoned me, in the forest.

I was a baby when I started to cry until pack of wolves come and try to eat me but I ate them first and thus accelerated my grown.

I been wandering around the world, meeting humans but I felt nothing like a human. I need something like me wasn't human flesh but felt more... different.

And I met the dream itself, morpheus.

Dream of the endless, and the strongest among his siblings, this guy is the definition of emo

Nonetheless of least, me and him have no common share and we both know between our conflicts if I choose to invade his dream world, beside he has absolute control the dream.

Then I met death, charm and unpredictable.

For death like herself, she have no claim to my soul and my soul is what keep me unkillable

After that, I made and first show my power in Egypt, now cult religion has worship me, they fear and knowledge of me as long my existence still exist and the people who took in interest or knowledge of my life, I grew stronger and keep me alive.

1420 AC
614 years ago

Of course I met the devil son, and we have a "nice" chat in french, in the middle of french revolutionary.

Y/n Morningstar: "so my friend, how is life on earth."

Y/n: "human are complicated, money, politicians, wars and land claim."

Y/n Morningstar: "that how humans are, besides."

He look at some sexy French woman's and they by the look of them, they are prostitute. He whistle with a shitty grin on his face.

Yn Morningstar: "hello sexy~"

Y/n: "I swear, you become a sex toy to them."

Y/n Morningstar: "and where the fun to it? If you don't mind me, I think those girl want desire taste and after that I'm going back to my universe."