Chapter 10: Date Night

Third P.O.V

Y/n was laying in his bed, he has his eyes closed and remembered his memory long ago.

He still upset that his mother suddenly come and try to reconciliation between mom and son.

Y/n: "I want to fucking kill her, there is no reconciliation and she lost her chance long ago."

He look at the clock, it was still in the morning and he sigh, he get off his bed and walk out his room.

He see Atlanta sleeping on the couch and suu was watch TV as usually.

Y/n: "I should call a restaurant to make a reservation, but which restaurant I should take zatanna? Hell kitchen? Sushi place? Fuck... I don't know where."

Suu look at her brother and she greet him with hug on his leg. Y/n smile and pat her head.

Y/n: "suu, my dear sister. Your big brother is in trouble, I'm going on date with zatanna and I don't know where to take her."

He pick up his little suu and she poke his nose as she giggle.

Y/n: "your brother brain getting rotten suu... let me call her."

He take out his phone and call zatanna, it ring three time until she pick up.

Zatanna(phone): "hello?"

Y/n(phone): "hey zatanna it me, y/n king."

Zatanna(phone): "oh hey, I was wondering if you forgot my number."

Y/n(phone): "funny, hey zatanna do you have any favorite food you like?"

Zatanna(phone): "favorite food? Well I'm not mostly on meat lover, I do like fish and cotton candy, why you ask?"

Y/n(phone): "just wondering if you know, still wanted go our date today."

Zatanna(phone): "today? Well, I don't have any schedule for my talent show. So yeah, I would love to come, just text and send me the location to our date."

Y/n(phone): "y-yeah I'll call the restaurant right now. See ya."

Zatanna(phone): "see you soon."

She hang up and y/n sigh in relief.

Y/n: "alright suu, I'll be out for shopping, watch over Atlanta and make sure she does go outside."

Suu salute to her brother and he left the apartment.

Y/n see the destruction of metropolis he made but he ignored it and pass the site, then he see group of people were yelling over something.

Y/n were curious and so he walk there anyway there he see religion people at church and post of himself with horn and sign say "satan." His face were on the new from yesterday.

Y/n: 'great, religion people. Not the people I don't want to see.'

Pastor: "this devil walk among on our earth! God will replen this sin from the face of humanity!"

Civilian: "there he is!"

They all turn to see y/n just standing, they are yelling, booing, satan etc.

Y/n: 'and this is why religion always take thing so seriously as this is the end of the world...'

Pastor: "you! You dare walk among in the name our lord heaven place!"

Y/n: "I don't know who lord you talking to but I'm pretty sure he has nothing to do with you human."

Pastor: "god will smite you satan and the god bless your soul for cleanse!"