Chapter 11: finally, some good lemon

Lemon time!

Third P.O.V

Zatanna: "so, what your answer-"

Y/n make no hesitate or wait, as he tear her dress, pulling her panties as he shove his mouth to her pussy.

His long tongue enter her warm, wet pussy and start eating her out while she moan in pleasure.

Zatanna: "OH FUCK~!"

She bite her pillow and try hard not to scream while y/n keep licking inside her vagina.

He keep licking until he pull his tongue out, process to lick his lip.

Y/n: "I hope you enjoy that magican girl, but this is just a warm up course~"

He take his pants off and his underwear to show her, his 10 inch cock and it will destroy her and possibly broke her mind.

Zatanna turn her head and was quite of shock to see his boner as she bite her lips thinking that monster of his will not fit or break her mind.

Y/n: "I should warn you, I haven't have one sex over thousand of year."

He smirk and slowly insert his dick to her pussy.

Y/n: "you better hope to endure this~"

Zatanna: "w-wait time ou-"

It was too late as he push his big boy inside her and started to thrust harder and pound that big butt.

He grab both of her arms, hearing his balls slap her butt, plap, slap etc.

Zatanna: "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK~! I CAN FEEL YOUR COCK HITTING MY WOMB~!"

Y/n: "I just love the sound of your voice, getting fuck and pound by dangerous being on earth, but~"

He pick zatanna body and lifted her up with his cock still hilted inside, he walked to open window and pound her pussy faster.

Y/n: "I want the justice league, my mother, my father and the rest of the universe to see I have take you as my bride~!"

Zatanna: "AHH~! w-wait everyone going to see me~!"

Y/n: "then everyone would be force to see you be taken by me~!"

He grow another pair of arms and has them grope one of her left breast and other squeeze her nipple.

He continued ramming her pussy while her juice spilling out of her pussy and make a mess on the window.

He then lick her neck before biting it not so hard but leave with a mark on her.

Y/n cock were building where she feel it and was about to release inside her.

Zatanna: "I-i'm not on my- Ahhhh~!"

He released his sperm inside her womb, and she cum as well after intense sex and zatanna was feeling bit tired.

Y/n: "Don't think I'm not done yet~"

Zatanna: "eh...~?"

Through night, y/n has zatanna in missionary position, groping her tits and give a lust kiss.

Then after y/n have her do cowgirl position and zatanna was moving her hips uncontrollable and does a reverse cowgirl.

Zatanna was put into a doggystyle position and y/n give big slap on her ass then y/n cums inside her.

Then switch to locust position, as he kiss her neck, breast and on the lips. Both were kissing and y/n cum again, making zatanna moaning.

It been going on till midnight and morning, after having sex, zatanna was giving y/n a blowjob.