4.

Monica Reyes stood in front of the brightly lit mirror in her backstage dressing room, her heart racing with excitement and anticipation

Monica Reyes stood in front of the brightly lit mirror in her backstage dressing room, her heart racing with excitement and anticipation. Tonight was the biggest concert of her career, and she couldn't afford any mistakes. The Australian sensation, known for her soulful voice and magnetic stage presence, was about to take the stage in front of thousands of adoring fans.

Her stylists, Sarah and Emma, moved around her like a whirlwind. Sarah, with her sharp eye for fashion, carefully selected the outfits for Monica's performance. Emma, a master of hair and makeup, had her work cut out for her as she transformed Monica into the stage presence her fans know her as. 

Monica took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves. "How are we doing on time, ladies?"

Sarah glanced at her watch and replied, "We've got about an hour before showtime, Monica. We're right on schedule." The room buzzed with the sound of bustling crew members, adjusting lighting and sound equipment, ensuring that everything was in place.

Mona's phone began buzzing with messaged from Sam. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw the name pop up, what could she possibly be messaging her about? The two hadn't spoken since the articles about their "relationship" came out.

Sammy K ✬

See you soon xx 

See you soon xx 

She was actually coming. Monica's heart rate once again picked up as her nerves increased. She was interrupted from her worrying by Sarah handing her her outfit. It was a cute little pale pink dress, it was strapless with crystals lining the seams and small crystal hearts scattered on its fabric. It summed Monica's personality up in an outfit. 

"You are an absolute legend Sarah." Mona thanked her friend before picking up her gogo boots to go get changed.

" Mona thanked her friend before picking up her gogo boots to go get changed