chapter -9

Barcode was left alone in the washroom. The tears he tried to control, rolled down his face. He couldn't believe that the person he admired so much was hurting him. Everything was so new to him.

The image he created for jeff was breaking. And he couldn't take that. He needed someone to speak and that someone was ARUN. But unfortunately he wasn't there for him.

He tried to control himself as he hugged his leg while sitting on the floor. But he remembered jeff's word.

"Don't waste my time. Come and do your job.",

He didn't want to offend him even more. So he got up and splash some water on his face and tried to hide the brush that he had because of hitting the corner.

His eyes were red so was his nose. Anyone could say that he was crying. But he needed to go back.

After relaxing himself and controlling his emotion he went back.

(JEFF POV)
.
.

"Why the hell he had to rush to the washroom? Does he see me as a nasty thing?", i was furious while thinking.

I didn't wanted to do any work with him but i had to. Why if you ask , then because of that damn contract.

I returned to the room when apo came closer to me and asked," is everything alright? Did you talk to him ? He looked tensed", i smirked and said. "I don't think he looked tensed at all. He just feels happy to let people talk about him. ",

"Can't you just say anything good about him ?", build asked from other side.

"He is a kid. He needs our support. And you on the other side  , giving him a hard time from the moment he stepped in. " bible added.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO , HUH ? I DON'T WANT TO WORK WITH HIM , IS IT REALLY HARD FOR YOU GUYS TO UNDERSTAND?", i screamed. Everything was getting out of my control. From gameplay to this show. Why the fuck gameplay had to leave.

"It's not his problem that you doesn't want to work with him. We all are trying also. Don't you think it's hard for us also ? We were preparing everything with gameplay. Now suddenly we have to do all the things over again with someone new. If we're trying to, then why can't you just give him a chance?", mile said coming closer to me.

I kept silent. There was nothing i could say after that.

After few moments barcode entered the room and Ta rushed to him.

"Are you alright?", he asked him giving him a tissue.

"Thanks , I'm fine. ", he said while whipping his face. "Sorry for the trouble phi. I was just nervous. ", he said.

"It's okay code. Everyone gets nervous on their first day. Everything will be fine .", Build said while walking towards him and holding his hand.

After few more minutes p'Ning came back. And we all got ready to rehearsal.

P'Ning looks at us a little annoyed"Where did you two go?!", she asked .

"Why don't you ask that parson over there?", I asked pointing towards barcode.

"Sorry, phi. I was a little bit nervous so i went to the washroom. I'm sorry ", barcode said letting his head down.

" Hmm! ok... go sit. Don't be too nervous. You're first,  touch barcodes face and then it's you barcode ... I want you all to feel the love, the affection when touching the face of your loved one... I want you to feel comfortable with each other.", p'Ning said looking at us.

"LOVED ONE ?", i asked mockingly but p'Ning ignored.

With all the other couples we set  on the floor,  closes my eyes, Barcode does the same .

It was the first time when Maybe i gently touched Barcode's face . From his cheeks  to all the  other parts of his face.

"His face is definitely really soft."i thought

I touched Barcode's eyes... His eyes are really big...

When i touched his lips my mind went blank. His soft lips , that was so tempting. For once i thought maybe i wouldn't absolutely kiss him right away. But p'Ning's voice woke me up from my tempting thoughts.

(BARCODE POV)
.
.
It was really hurting where i hit my head. I was hiding the bruise on my forehead with my hair. It was long enough to hide the side but the pain was unbearable.

But soon i forgot the pain when p'jeff started touching my face.

I was squeezing both my hands together so tightly. " Dammit!Damn!Damn... Why does he have to touch me like that?!", i thought but soon i realized his hands are very soft.

"Can't he stay like this touching my face forever?! How I don't want this to end.", i thought.

I was lost in thoughts and didn't see jeff looking at me. "are you not going to touch my face?", he asked in his usal tone which broke my thoughts

" Oh! Sorry p'jeff.", i said while gently touching his face.

I was crucified in my thoughts but soon i felt p'Jeff's soft skin, feeling in the clouds for touching p'Jeff.

He was perfect with no flaws. Maybe that was the reason fan's call him GOD. I thought that again.

Soon i was going to touch his lips but suddenly my phone rang and i opened my eyes. P'jeff also looked at me.

"Whose phone is ringing?", p'Ning asked.

"Sorry, phi. It's mine. Can i pick up?", I ask for her permission. p'Ning felt really disturbed. But gave me the permission.

As soon as i picked up the call my eyes were wide open in surprise.

"I'm coming ASAP", i said and cut the call.

"Phi, I'm really really sorry. But can i go now ? It's really important ", i plead. In the mean time everyone was worried so they were staring at me.

"Okay, but let Jeff take you. ", p'Ning said.

"WHY ME ?", Jeff asked in surprise.

"Cause you're his partner and you need to create a bond. Now leave with him or ....", p'Ning said and Jeff agreed to take me.

We came outside and he told me to wait at the entrance. I was anxious. I couldn't believe he finally called me back. He wanted to see me.

Soon p'jeff came in his car. "Get in. ", he said while opening the car.

After getting up. "Input the location. ", he said without looking at me. And i out the location.

"Done ", i said. The drive was silent. He didn't spoke to me nether i. I was in pain but the anxiety and nervousness was killing me. So i tried to talk to him....

"P'jeff...", i called him.

"Hu", he replied. I was silent again for the second time. But by gathering a little bit of courage,

"Can't you give me a chance?", I asked him looking down. Suddenly he stopped the car and looked at me and grabbed my face towards him. Before i could realize anything he kissed me.

My eyes widen in shocked. "WHAT THE HELLLLLLL", i screamed in my thoughts but couldn't push him away from me .......