🌺2🌺

Taehyung open champagne
with a loud cheer then pour into the glasses......servant serve champagne all of them.

Everyone was talking when the doorbell rings....the servant goes and opens the door.....Mr. and Mrs. Kim inter with someone.....as soon as y/n saw them, she goes to Mr.Kim and hugs him.

y/n : I miss you dada

Mr. Kim : me too baby

y/n break the hug from Mr. Kim and hug Mrs. Kim

y/n : mumma I miss you too

Mrs. Kim : yah yah I know how much you miss me but not more than your dada......(raised her eyebrow) isn't it?

y/n : hehe

y/n looks at the boy standing behind Mr. and Mrs.Kim she goes to him and asks her mother : mom who is this bunny?

Mrs kim smile and goes to them and say : he is jungkook

y/n : ohh hello kookie, I am y/n nice to meet you

Jungkook say slowly : hii

Mr. Kim to y/n : Baby let him first come then you can meet him nicely......he has traveled from a long distance. (y/n nods)

Everyone comes to the living room and sits on the sofa..... Jungkook stands there confused, then Mrs Kim says : Baby, come and sit near me (jungkook nods)

Grandma looks at Jungkook carefully then says : u know son....u look like my Hana, she also have bunny face

Jungkook has tears in his eyes as soon as he hears his mother's name.....grandma panics seeing Jungkook crying then ask : What happened baby? Why are you crying?

Mr. kim take long sigh and goes to grandma then take her hand in his hand and say : eomma

Grandma : hmm

Mr. kim : he is our hana's son

Grandma : really?(Mr. kim nods)

Grandma say to jungkook : that's why you look familiar to me.....I last saw you when you were 2 years old, now you grown up lot and are beautiful too, just like my Hana.....baby your mother did not come with you?

Before Jungkook could say anything, Mr.kim says : eomma please listen to me with Patience (grandma nods)

Mr. kim take deep breath and say emotionally : our Hana is no more
Grandma was shocked to hear Mr. kim......she couldn't believe on her ears, that's why she asked again.

Grandma shouts angrily with sorrow  : what do you mean she is no more?

Mr. kim says with sadness : Hana has died

Grandma starts crying Mr.kim hugs her immediately….Jungkook also starts crying, Mrs Kim hugs him and starts rubbing his back lovingly to calm him down.

Taehyung, y/n and hobi were not able to understand what is going on, all they understood was that it is a very serious matter... because in their house elder's always talked about hana and her son.....But taehyung don't know why Jungkook seemed familiar to him......As soon as he saw Jungkook, his heart felt relieved, he was feeling a strange peace......Tears were flowing from his (jungkook) eyes that were piercing his heart like a knife…....his heart felt that what he had been waiting from years was in front of him today.
Taehyung was thinking the same thing while looking at him(jungkook), then his thoughts was interrupted when Hobi places his hand on his shoulder.

Hobi say slowly : What are you thinking tae?

Taehyung : nothing Hyung (hobi nods)

Grandma brock the hug and ask to Mr. kim : why you don't tell me woonie?

Mr. kim : Eomma I too had no idea that this would happen, I had just received a call from Mrs. Choi that Hana was taking her last breaths in the  hospital......
That's why we both quickly went to Daegue.......When we reached our Hana was on the hospital bed.

Flashback in hospital :

Mr. kim ask to Mrs. Choi : Mrs choi how is Hana now?  And how did all this happen suddenly?

Mrs. Choi : Not suddenly sir, she was unwell from a long time...5 months ago she felt dizzy while working in the kitchen, she ignored it by saying she was weak.....after that she always felt dizzy, there was difficulty even in breathing…..when she walked felt short of breath, she had been suffering from dull pain in his heart for the last 7-8 months.…after my request several times, she agreed to go with me to the doctor..….The doctor had suggested a whole body checkup. When the all test was done, the doctor told that the fourth block of her heart was not working…..The doctor said that surgery would have to be done  after 4 days she had to be admitted for the surgery but yesterday she felt dizzy while roaming in the garden. She fell then we quickly brought her to the hospital... Now the doctors are saying that her heart is working only 12 percent.

Mr Kim say with disappointment : All this happened and why didn't you tell me Mrs. Choi?  I pay you salary to take care of my sister......Not to hide things

Mrs choi : Sir, I wanted to tell you, but Hana begged me not to tell you...she did not even let Kookie have the slightest clue about her illness.

Mr. kim : Still Mrs Choi you have to tell me, she always has a habit of hiding her sorrows......I am very disappoint from you

Mrs choi : I am sorry sir

Mrs. kim : Mrs Choi where is my kookie?

Mrs choi : He is in the ward room sitting near Hana(Mrs Kim nods)

Mrs. kim : Can we meet Hana?

Mrs choi : Yes the doctor has given permission

Mrs Kim : okk

Mr and Mrs Kim come near the ward room and slowly open the door, then they see that Jungkook is sitting with his mother's hand in his hand, his eyes were closed, there are marks of dried tears on his cheeks, his swollen eyes, his  The face was showing his sorrow…When Mr. Kim looks at his sister, he sees her in hospital clothes, wires wrapped on her body with an oxygen mask. He can't see her (Hana) like this, he   quickly leaves from there with tearful eyes and goes to the bench and starts crying.....Mrs Kim's condition was also like Mr Kim, she comes out from the door and goes near to the bench where Mr. kim was sitting and starts crying while sitting on the ground.
.
.
.
.
.
So guys this second part if you guys like then please vote and comment....Thank you