🌺18🌺

Taehyung pov :
What kind of cover is this of yours,
which draws my heart towards you
the innocence of your face misleads me every time
I was incomplete before,
but with your arrival I have become complete.

(I have written some lines of poetry, I hope you guys like it.)

Taehyung was saying this poetry line in his mind while looking at Jungkook lovingly....he(taehyung) was looking at Jungkook without blinking as if he blinked then he(Jungkook) would disappear.

Min-ji and meena were looking at taehyung only.....while he(taehyung) looking at jungkook lovingly.....they(min-ji and meena) could see the familiar feelings for Jungkook in his eyes, seeing which both of them were start smiling joyfully......min-ji tap on meena's hand and signals her to tease taehyung.....that she(meena) nods.

Taehyung's chain of thoughts is broken by min-ji's fake cough.....he looks up from jungkook and starts looking at other people who present in the kitchen.....he looks down in embarrassment and starts touching the neck.....he wanted to go to the his room quickly from there to avoid Meena and Min-ji's teasing but Min-ji says

Min-ji say while smirking : ohh my price charming what are doing in the kitchen? so early in the morning

Meena join min-ji to tease taehyung and say playfully : Normally you don't have time to eat food but today you are directly come in the kitchen.....why so?(raised her eyebrow)

Taehyung comes to them and sits on the chair and starts thinking of an excuse then min-ji asks : did you want something? Or did you come here to see someone?

Taehyung panick after listening min-ji and look at jungkook who also looking at him but confusedly then he again look at min-ji and say : No gomo, I am here to (looking at the whole kitchen start thinking of an excuse to tell.....then his eyes go to the honey bottle then he says) i came here to drink honey water......yes honey water (starts smiling awkwardly)

Meena look at him suspiciously and say : honey water and you....When did you start drinking?.....And sometime before servant must have made a protein shake for you and brought it to the gym, then?

Taehyung pov while looking at up : I feel like I've committed a big crime by coming here...and these two (min-ji and meena) are investigating......
OH GOD after today I will never see my koo in front of them, save me this time please (say with fake cry)

Min-ji : What are you seeing above? And you didn't tell me when you started drinking honey water?

Taehyung say while shuttering : from T-today gomo, one of my colleague told me that drinking honey water in the morning is good for the our body......you both should drink too

Meena secretly smile at taehyung's flustered condition and decided to tease him more then say : I am not convinced with your answer, still its ok....but tell me whether you really came here to drink honey water or to see honey(say last part looking at jungkook)

Min-ji laugh at meena's direct shutout towards taehyung and
he(taehyung) becomes even more panick and say shuttering : No no mom, what are you saying, I really came here to drink honey water.

Meena secretly chuckle and say : hmm......Wait I'll make it right now.....your honey water (say while teasingly)

Taehyung say cutely : mom

he(taehyung) whines like little baby becouse of that cute pout form on his face (imagine tata mic face)......meena and min-ji cooed at their child's cuteness.....But someone's world had become stop after seeing him(taehyung) behaving like a baby.....he was looking at Taehyung very lovingly, it seemed to him that this is the same Taehyung who remains very calm and sensible in front of world......But in front of his mother and mother-like gomo, he became a child at all. He got to see Taehyung's new phase today......he was feeling very happy seeing Taehyung's smiling face (that someone is offcourse our star candy guys)