🌺4🌺

Taehyung comes to his room, first of all he takes a shower..... after that he orders coffee, in  some time the servant brings the coffee......Then he comes to the balcony with the coffee and takes a long breath in the fresh air, his eyes fall on the full moon he smiles softly

Taehyung pov : What has happened to me today? why am I so happy?…..why do I feel like laughing like crazy?…..there is a strange satisfaction which I cannot even explain in words, I am feeling a strange happiness today…..why my heart beating loudly? but have peace…..why do I feel that I have found something precious which has no value?  Yes.....Why is my heart so peaceful?(Smile softly).....I have never felt like this when I have received an award before.....this feeling is very different from happiness and I am happy that I am able to feel this.

Thinking all this when he closes his eyes, he sees a picture of Jungkook's smiling..... he quickly opens his eyes and takes a deep breath and asks himself, what is this? why am i looking him?

Taehyung pov : When I saw him (Jungkook), my heart started beating fast…..his downcast glance (झुकी नजर), his innocent face, the big doe eyes which were well hidden by his eyelids, his bottom nose…...Bred cheeks, pink lips like rose petals and a lovely mole under his lips which adds charm to his face.....
God must have created him at a different time, that is why angels have been born on this earth(smile softly)

Then reality hits him

Taehyung pov : hey hey taehyung stop, what are you thinking?  Don't think about him your heart betrays you then.....don't think.

In living room :

Mrs kim ask servent to deliver Jungkook's luggage to the room

Mrs. Kim lovingly puts her hand on Jungkook's cheeks and says : Baby this is your house, if you need anything don't hesitate to tell me.....you are the son of this house.

Grandma : meena is right son, You have rights on all of us so don't hesitate to express them ok? (Jungkook nods)

Mr kim comes to Jungkook and say : baby you are so precious to us.....you are my princess's last sign......we are your people, it is our responsibility to protect and secure you......I know, it will take time for you to accept all this but always remember that we are with you in every situation.

Jungkook say slowly : Thank you uncle

Mr. kim : don't say thank you son.....like eomma told you.....you have rights on us (jungkook nods)

Mrs kim say to y/n : baby will you take Kookie to the room?

y/n : yes mom

Hobi : Ok then i'll go home too

Mr kim say to hobi : Thank you son for being with tae on his big day.

Hobi : Why are you saying thank you uncle, it was my duty and anyway Tae is my best friend, if I will not be with him then who will be there? (Mr Kim nods with smile)

Hobi hug y/n and say : bye baby, take care

y/n kiss his cheek and say : you too bye

Grandma say dramatically : ohh someone forgot me?

Hobi break the from y/n and sit near to grandma and hug her then say : no my love how can I forgot you.....I was coming to you

Grandma say with fake sad face : but you first go to your second love.....I know you don't love me anymore

Hobi say with smile : no my love I love you very much

Grandma say to y/n : Did you hear that he loves me more than you?

y/n come and sit near to hobi and hold his bicep and say : ohh please he love me more than you.

Grandma : no he love me more than you (Say to hobi) say to her that you love me more than her

y/n say to hobi : tell her you you love me more

Hobi : I love you both of you equally (he kiss both of them on cheeks) now excuse me I have to go (and he run from their becouse he know if he stay there sometime more then may be he not able to go to his home)

Grandma look at y/n fake angrily and y/n also scrunches up the nose......then burst into the laughter and hug each other happily

Mr and Mrs chuckled seeing grand daughter and grand mothers drama.....Jungkook also smile softly

y/n come to Jungkook and say : come on kookie I will show you your room (jungkook nods)
.
.
.
.
.
So goys this is forth part if you like it then please vote, share and follow...... thank you