🌺16🌺

y/n say to hobi worriedly : Oppa what do you think? why was bogum oppa crying so much?...... I have never seen him crying like this before.....But I know so well that something is going wrong with him but he's (Bogum) not telling us.

Hobi say sadly : I don't know baby, he doesn't even tell me anything.....I don't understand what to do?... It hurts a lot to see him crying like this (say with crack voice)

y/n immediately hug him and start caressing his back then say : Please oppa don't be sad (after sometime she breaks the hug and cups his cheeks and says) everything will be fine oppa.....we all are with him(bogum).....we all together will get him out of every situation.....Even if it is related to his past

Hobi : hmm

y/n : oppa what about we should always keep someone with him(Bogum) who takes care of him

Hobi : hmm you are right.....But who will it be? who will always be with him

y/n : of course my brother in law

Hobi : No, that idiot will make the situation even more worse.....you know Bogum is a mother figure for him.....he (Bogum) pampers him a lot......He(bogum) would never want him to suffer anything because of him.

y/n : I know.....but soobin is perfect choice for this work and anyway, as soon as he hears the name of Bogum oppa, he will be ready to do anything.

Hobi : hmm.....he(soobin) loves him very much

y/n : that is why I am telling you.....soobin is best choice for this work (hobi nods)

Driver pull the brakes of a car and says : Sir we have reached Kim Mansion.

Hobi : ok......(say to y/n) Baby I'm leaving now, take care of yourself (kiss on her forehead)

y/n hug him and say : you too.....and don't think to much (hobi nods)

Y/n breaks the hug and kiss on his cheek then says : bye oppa

hobi say with smile : bye baby.

y/n gets out of the car and starts going to the mansion and hobi watches her while going inside

Driver : Sir should we leave?

hobi come to his sense and take long sigh then say : hmm

After half an hour.......when Hobi reaches his mansion, he sees that his parents are sitting and talking with Soobin in the living room... He smiles and goes near to Soobin and hit him playfully but slowly on the head, which makes him (soobin) annoyed he irritatedly turns back and shout : HYUNG?

hobi say innocently : what?

soobin say while rubbing his head with anger : Why did you hit me?

Hobi say dramatically : when?

Soobin say to Mr. Jung : Dada look hyung he hit me.....you should scold him(cross his hand upto chest) hmph(make cute pout)

Mr. Jung chuckle at soobin's cute actions and say calmly to hobi : hobi don't torment my baby like this.

Soobin cutely glare at hobi and say to Mr. Jung : dada you have to scold him.......And here you are talking to him peacefully.

Mrs. Jung smile and say to hobi : Baby don't tease our fluff ball(soobin)

Hobi take sigh looking at soobin and say : okk

Mrs. Jung say to hobi while putting magazine on the tea table : Why did it take you so long to come home?

Hobi say nervously : Mom I
went to dinner with y/n and Bogum(says Bogum's name slowly)

Mrs. Jung look at him with disbelief and say angrily : How many times have I told you, to stay away from that boy.....Why don't you listen to me?