🌺15🌺

Taehyung ask to jungkook : shall we go to have dinner?

Jungkook : yes

Both of them come near the table for dinner

Both of them come near the table for dinner.....Taehyung pulls the chair for Jungkook.....he sits on the chair saying slowly thank you.....Taehyung nods and sits on the chair of the other side. Jungkook looks outside from the glass wall with amusement, he is looking at the entire city from outside of the glass.....the shining buildings were giving him the feeling of stars in the sky......Jungkook wanted to capture that scene in his eyes, that's why he was staring at the beauty of that scene with all his heart.....but Taehyung's eyes were fixed on him(Jungkook) only.....he was admiring him(Jungkook) lovingly as if he had never seen beauty like him.....As soon as Jungkook feels stare, he looks towards Taehyung and sees that he (Taehyung) is looking at him only.....he blushed little and look down
...... taehyung cooed at his cuteness and say

Taehyung : Did you like this place?

jungkook : Yes very much....the beauty of this city can be seen well from here.

taehyung say with satisfaction : I'm glad that, you liked this place....so should we order food? (Jungkook nods)

Taehyung looks at the menu and says to the waiter : for me Japchae, tteokbokki (ask to jungkook): what about you jungkook?

Jungkook : anything fine for me,
You can order for me too

Taehyung say surprisingly : are you sure?

Jungkook : yah

Taehyung : ok

Taehyung orders food for both of them.....Jungkook gets busy seeing the beauty of the shining city again, but putting Taehyung in deep thought... taehyung finds Jungkook's behavior a bit strange....... From the time he spent with him (Jungkook) till now he had understood that Jungkook is very sensitive, he gets nervous on every small thing.....but now this puzzle is in front of him that due to the new environment change Jungkook is behaving in such a way OR his nature was always like this.....In both of these situations his heart was asking him to handle Jungkook with love.....he (taehyung) wanted to understand jungkook's nature better so that he could help him.

After some time, the waiter brings the food... both of them start eating......then Taehyung feels that Jungkook wants to ask him something but is unable to ask then Taehyung approaches him and says : If you want to ask something, you can?

Jungkook was shocked how taehyung knew that he had to ask something....then say slowly : yes... This is such a big and luxurious restaurant and the staff is also very high, so a lot of people must be coming here to eat.....but why is it empty? i mean there is no one here except us....have we come here at the wrong time?(ask with cute pout and innocence)

Taehyung cooed at his cutness and say : I have booked the entire restaurant that's why there is no one here except us

Jungkook look at him again unbelievably with wide eyes and say : why?