🌺19🌺

Everyone was praising the food prepared by Jungkook, due to which he was feeling very happy.....he was happy that the first step he had taken towards adopting the Kim family had been completed very well......but he waited for taehyung to say something, he wanted to know whether he also liked the breakfast or not?.....but taehyung was eating his food silently, looking at the plate.

Jungkook pov while secretly looking at taehyung : Ever since breakfast was served to taehyung-ssi, he hasn't looked up even once, just quietly finishing his food......Didn't he like the breakfast I made?  Everyone is praising me that's why he is silent......taehyung-ssi please say something, I want to know whether you liked the breakfast or not.....even if you didn't still tell me.....I will make something else for you.

Jungkook come out from his thought when taehyung say while shuttering : I ha....have fini....finished m-my
bre....breckfast.......I w-will go to my r-room m-mom

Before anyone could say anything, Taehyung left the place in a hurry…...but Meena and Min-ji notice something.

Meena panic and says : oh god.....no separate breakfast was made for Tae today.

Min-ji say worriedly : And he ate the same breakfast that everyone eats.

Jungkook ask nervously to Mrs Kim : Aunty is there any problem? if taehyung-ssi ate the same breakfast?

y/n : Kookie......oppa can't eat spicy food, his health deteriorates......that's why mumma or gomo(min-ji) prepares breakfast for him with their own hands.

Hearing y/n's words, Jungkook's heart beat increases.....he starts looking down with a guilt.

Min-ji say worriedly : That's why his (Taehyung) eyes were red because of pain

Meena : yes unni....I have also noticed.

Jungkook say with crack voice : I a-am s-sorry

After hearing Jungkook's crack voice every one panic.....because they all know that how jungkook is sensitive..... grandma immediately come and hug him and start caressing his back and say softly : Baby it's not your fault.....please stop crying

Jungkook breaks the hug and looks at grandma with tearful eyes and says : But Grandma, he (taehyung) is in pain because of me.

Meena : no baby, Nothing has happened because of you...it was both of us (meena and min-ji) who did not care to tell you that tae cannot eat spicy food.....it is our fault son, not yours.

Min-ji : Meena is right son, it is our fault not your so you stop crying.....I will go to see Tae,  don't know in which condition my child might be?

Jungkook say slowly : Imo can i go to see taehyung-ssi?

Before min-ji can say anything, grandma says : Offcourse baby you can go.

Meena : but eomma (meena's words cut off by grandma)

Grandma sign meena while blinking eyes and says : Meena, let him go(meena nods)

Jungkook gets up from the chair and starts running towards Taehyung's room, then Min-ji calls him from behind : Kookie, wait, I will make lemonade, Tae will get relief after drinking it(jungkook nods)

Min-ji quickly makes lemonade and gives it to Jungkook and he speedily starts going from there to Taehyung's room.

After Jungkook leaves from there......Mr. Kim say while observing the whole situation carefully : This boy gets scared of small small things.....this is not good for him, if this continues then he will have the same problem in future also.

Grandma : hmm.....You're right Woonie, but what can we do?  When his nature has become like this.

Meena : But eomma it is not right for him to be so naive, we have to make him understand that he does not need to take everything to heart.