🌺20🌺

Jungkook's pov : taehyung-ssi please always keep me hidden in your arms like this, don't let me go away from this warmth.....I feel like I have found my entire world in your arms.....There is a strange peace that I can feel near you......I feel happy when I see care for me in your eyes, the love and possessiveness with which you look at me always increases my heart beat…..You understand of my every situation and take care of me, you recognize my  emotion's and comfort me…..all these things are drawing me towards you that I am not able to control my mind.
I am starting to like you
taehyung-ssi.....And this feeling is very special for me (thinking this, Jungkook puts his head on taehyung's chest and starts feeling this atmospheric calmness with close eyes..... Taehyung also erases the space between both of them and holds Jungkook a little tighter).

Both of them flinch due to y/n's fake cough and breck the
hug.....after breaking the hug, they start looking at each other.....as if they have been caught stealing something and start thinking of an excuse for
y/n's question sheet, what answer should give? 

y/n teasingly says : ahem ahem

Seeing the smirk on y/n's face, Jungkook immediately gets up from the bed and stands awkwardly and start looking down nervously

y/n : Kookie is oppa ok now?

jungkook say slowly : hmm

y/n : By the way, what were you two doing?

Taehyung observed Jungkook's nervous stage and immediately put his hand on her shoulder and say : I should ask you same question, what are you doing here?

Taehyung looks at Jungkook who was also nervously looking at him, he (taehyung) consoles him by signaling with his eyes that he will can handle it.....jungkook feels relieved and smiles softly at him.

Because he(taehyung) knows that Jungkook will probably panic due to y/n's questions…..cause just a short time ago he(taehyung) had seen Jungkook's break down stage with great difficulty......It was very difficult for him to see, he doesn't want something like this  happen again that's why he(taehyung) thought, handle
y/n's questions himself

y/n : ohh that, hobi oppa and bogum oppa have come.....that's why I came to call both of you.....but I did not know that I will get to see the romance here.

Jungkook blush and start looking down shyly......taehyung also smile at his gesture.

Y/n's eyes were only on taehyung, how he was smiling while looking at Jungkook, how jungkook was looking down while blushing......y/n was feeling happy from the heart after seeing all this, because finally someone has come into her (y/n) brother's life who can take care of him.....she (y/n) has been shipping Jungkook with Taehyung ever since he came to live in Kim Mansion.....she was feeling glad seeing both of them (taehyung and Jungkook) coming closer to each other.

Jungkook say slowly : I think I should go down..... Bogum hyung and hobi hyung have come so
(And before anyone could say anything he immediately runs from there while blushing.....because he didn't want to face y/n's teasing questions)

Both(taehyung and y/n) of them smile heartily at Jungkook's cute action...taehyung was watching Jungkook going, then y/n worriedly asks : oppa are you okay?

Taehyung cups her cheeks lovingly and say : yes bubba i'm fine.....u don't have to worry about small things

y/n : How can I am not oppa,
you was not even able to talk during breakfast…..but why did you eat spicy food?  Even after knowing that your health detoriate because of spicy food, still?......(Something hit y/n's mind and then she says) Don't tell me, because kookie made breakfast today, that's why you ate...(raises her eyebrows and ask) isn't it?