🌺3🌺

Mrs kim controls herself and wipes her tears. Then she goes near to Mr kim and hug him then starts rubbing his back to calm him down. After some time he calms down.....Mrs kim brecks the hug and wipe his tears.

Mrs. kim : Woonie handle yourself, we have to take care of Kookie too, that innocent child has to see all this at such an age…if you only get disappointed like this then how will everything be alright..…hana needs us, she needs her brother

Mr. kim : But Meena, I can't see her like this…..She has lost a lot of things in her life because of us…..Her life was shattered because of me and look today she was again going most crucial period but she didn't tell me just because she thinks I would be in trouble.....I am a bad brother meena who couldn't even take good care of his sister.

Mrs Kim : Don't say like this woonie, you are a very good brother.....now just think about how we can save our Hana...we have to talk to the doctor also so gather your courage ok?

Mr. Kim : hmm.....Let's go see the doctor (Mrs Kim nods)

Author pov : Kim's goes to doctor to discuss hana's health condition.....he tells about Hana's condition that her health is not good and her heart is working only 12%..... Mr.Kim asks the doctor to call the world's best heart surgeon but the doctor says that Hana is not responding to the treatment perhaps she has no desire to live.....Even the best surgeon in the world can't do anything until she doesn't respond with her willpower.

Mr and Mrs Kim come to Hana's ward room sadly after listening to the doctor.....Mrs Kim places her hand on Jungkook's shoulder due to which he opens his eyes and looks at Mrs Kim but he does not recognize her.

Mrs kim say lovingly : baby?(jungkook look at her emotionally) I know u don't know me.....I am aunty and (point to the Mr kim) he is your uncle your mother's brother

Jungkoo : woonie uncle and meena aunty? (Mrs. kim nods)

Mr. kim come to the jungkook and say softly : Son how are you?

Jungkook : I fine uncle but mumma?

Mr. kim : Your mumma will also be fine don't worry

After some time Hana regains consciousness, she feels relieved after seeing her brother and sister-in-law…..She removes the oxygen mask and tries to speak, but she was having trouble in talking.

Hana say while breathing heavily : oppa?

Mr. Kim take her hand in his hand and say emotionally : why princess, why you don't tell me about your illness?

Hana smile weakly and say : I didn't want to bother you

Mr. kim : are you crazy? You should have just called me and I would have been in front of you the very next moment.

Hana : that's why I didn't call you.....Oppa I have to go to my ji-ho (jungkook's father), he has been waiting for me from 25 years.....I can't live without him anymore.

Mr. kim : Princess why are you saying like this, Ji-ho wanted to see you happy that's why he did not even care about his life, then why are you killing his wish by saying this?

Hana : My ji-ho wanted to spend his whole life with me, he had a desire to be with me then all that happened and everything got shattered… now let me fulfill his wish, I want to go to my love oppa

Jungkook couldn't understand what his mother was saying, but he knows that his mother loves his father very much...but the thought of his mother leaving him was hurting his heart.

Jungkook say while crying : Mumma why are you speaking like this? You are not going anywhere......you heard me?... If you go then how will I live? Please mumma I need you

Mrs kim : he is right hana, he needs you

Hana take heavy breath.....Everyone gets nervous as she takes heavy breaths.

Mr. kim say while panicking : I  will call the doctor

Hana holds his wrist and says : oppa I want (take heavy breath) something from you.....will you give me?

Mr kim : ofcourse Princess.....But please let me call the doctor first

Hana : I don't have that much time oppa

Jungkook : mumma please don't say like this.... please I request you

Hana : baby listen to me.....You are my strong son right? handle yourself. (Say to Mr. kim) Oppa promise me that you will take care of my kookie, you will give him the love of both  parents.....you will never let him  feel the lack of my love..... please promise me

Mr. kim : I promise you.....I will take care of your son like you do and will never let him miss anything.

Hana : th....ank y...ou oppa (say to Mrs.kim) Unni?

Mrs Kim : yes crime partner

Hana smile and say : From now on Kookie is your responsibility, please take good care of him.....and tell my mother that her daughter loves her very much.

Mrs kim say while crying : yah....I promise you.....I will love kookie just like my baby

Hana smile at her with Satisfaction.....then say to jungkook : Now I have to go baby, don't bother uncle aunty to much  ok?

Jungkook say while crying mess : pl.... please (hiccup) please..... don't lea....ve me

Hana smile weakly and say : I always with you baby in your heart..... (Take last breath)
Ta....ke ca...re of your..... self
.
.
.
.
Blank
.
.
.
Jungkook scream loudly : Mumma

Flashback end :

Hearing all this everyone has tears in their eyes…..y/n holds taehyung's hand tightly…Mrs.  Kim and Jungkook hug and start crying.....grandma cries Mr. Kim's embrace... after some time only the hiccups of Kookie and Grandma are heard.

Mr. kim : eomma now we have the last sign of Hana..... we have our Kookie.....we have to take care of him if you will cry like this then who will take care of Kookie.....so please stop crying
(Grandma nods)

Mrs. Kim gives water to Jungkook and says : Baby I know that no one can take the place of your mother in your life but I will try my best to love and care like her to you.....and you are not alone here.....your whole family is with you.

Grandma stops crying and sits next to Jungkook and wipes his tears and says : kookie.....I know there is no use in saying anything to you right now, because you have lost something precious which none of us have lost…..all I will say, control of yourself and move forward…...we all are with you. (Jungkook nods)

Grandma : I will introduce you to everyone, you have already met woonie and meena.....I am your mother's mother (then she point to the y/n and say) she is the daughter of meena and woonie
y/n

y/n give little smile to Jungkook who nods

Grandma point to the hobi and say : he is y/n's boyfriend jung Ho-seok aka hobi

Hobi say with smile : hello

Jungkook say slowly : hii

Grandma point to the taehyung and say : he is taehyung..... woonie and meena's son (jungkook nods)

Taehyung looks at jungkook for some time without blinking and then says he has some work and go to his room from there
.
.
.
.
.
So guys this is third part....if you like then vote, comment and share..... thank you