Chapter 7. Up, Up, and Away<3

"He is seeing this girl, he wants too go see her." 

He better not talk to me anymore, I won't deal with Zayn doing that. Leading me on then going to see another girl. Total bullshit. 

Harry's POV

I was pissed off at Zayn, he should know that if other's in the house like the same girl we let them pick. Because that's not the douche way too do it. So when Leda asked me where Zayn was, that's what popped into my head. And at first I felt good, proud knowing that Zayn is going too be hated. But seeing the hurt in her eyes caused by me. I hated when girls were hurt by men it just disgusted me. And I just disgusted myself.

Zayn's POV

"Flight 302 to Los Angeles. Now boarding." I heard the lady call from behind the stand. I got up and walked up to the boarding area. A lady looked at me. "Hi Zayn!" A high pitched voice said behind me. I turned around too see a girl who I have met before. "Hi Perrie." I mumbled turning back around walking too the door of the entrance of the plane. "Zayn! Your going to California too?" Perrie said with excitement. "Yes why?" I said with annoyed tone in my voice. "Same!" I heard her shriek. For once I can't get peace and quite can I? 

I walked too my seat and sat down. Being in first class was very nice. I saw everyone walk by me, walking too coach. Really London too California in coach? I fell very bad for all of them. Then I saw Perrie walk by me and I quickly threw my bag on the seat next to me. "Zayn! Is someone sitting here?" Perrie asked with a confused look in her eyes. "Erm.. Yes!" I spat back quickly. She looked surprised and kept walking. Thank god I said softly under my breath. Before the plane took off I pulled out my phone and saw Leda had messaged me. 

LedaMonster Bunny Muir: Zayn, Harry told me everything I can't fucking believe you!!!

Zayn Jawaad Malik: What did he tell you??

LedaMonster Bunny Muir: Your seeing some girl! You're an asshole Zayn! Leading me on and now this shit fuck you.

Instantly I felt my face burn up with anger. As pissed as I was I wasn't going to reply too her. I was keeping this a secret from her, I wanted to surprise her. I shot Harry a quick text message. 

To Haz: U dick piss off, Leda is mad now thxz Haz u ass.

From Haz: Not my fault u pissed off the wrong man. Have fun ;) xxxxxx

What a dick! He is just a major dick now. When I get back I'll be going to slap him knowing not too do that again, not too mess with me. 

Leda's POV

Honestly I was pissed the fuck off because of all of this now. Zayn got caught in his little stupid lie, and Harry was there too save me from getting hurt before something serious was going to happen too me. Everyone said Harry is a man whore, he is the star, uses women. Truth be told… Harry is really nice and watches out for everyone from what I can see and I wanna thank him for that. I decided too get on Skype and thank him since that was the only way besides Twitter

Ledass<3;): Hey Harrieh thanks for telling me before something might've gotten serious with Zayn.

Haz: Leda………. your erm welcome love:) xxxxxxx

Harry got me a little of track with all those periods but he is Harry and that's him, I decided I was going to make a new video for youtube since it's been about a week or so. 

"Hi guy's! It's Leda! Sorry I haven't been filming for a little bit, but i'll be sure too get back on that! Now time for some random things you can say. Well… I just got done talking too Harry and now i'm dying my hair a different color again! I know all these things. But it's crazy Skyping with One Direction and talking to them daily you know? It's just crazy, also i'll be dying my hair pink alright! Bye!" 

Just a quick video then I uploaded it. I walked to the store and bought hair dye. 

Manic Panic Pink

I walked over and bought bleached and dyed my hair, I was done washing my hair and I heard a knock on my door. I walked over too open it and I wasn't planing on seeing this person for awhile in Life. 

A/N Hahah sorry if you hate me #sorrynotsorry hahah Update over this weekend maybe?? Sorry this is basically a filler I didn't want to leave you guys too long!!!! Alrighty<333 Baiii! Also A pic of Leda's hair will be on the side I'll try!!!!