Chapter 11. New Friends<3

Leda's POV

"One white chocolate chip frappe please!" I said with pleasure in my voice. The girl with bleach blonde hair noded "You're name doll? she said turning towards me. "Leda, you?" I said with a hesitante tone in my voice. "Gianna! I know who you are lucky gal you are." Gianna said winking at me walking over too get ice and put in my drink. I giggled at her comment and pulled out my phone. I noticed someone's breathe was above me. "Excuse me sir but that seems a little close don't ya think?" I turned around too see Zayn. "Well depends on the man." He said kissing my check. Gianna walked over and handed me my drink. "Oh my god it's Zayn! I love you too!" She said with excitement. I pulled out my 10 dollars and wrote my number on it. "Here girly text me." I said waving picking up my drink and walking out of starbucks. 

"Someone made a new friend huh?" Zayn said winking down at me. All I did was smile. "I love this." I whispered grabbing Zayn's handing. "Love what?" Zayn said looking confused a little bit. "This, you, everything." I said smiling. I felt like this was all a dream and that I needed too pinch myself too believe this wasn't real. But it was. That's the scary part. "Let's go to the mall?" Zayn asked with a slight of happiness in his eyes. "Of course!" I said clapping my hands together. We decided too walk too the mall instead of drive there. Which i'm fine with it doesn't bother me at all.

We had finally had gotten to the mall and we started to walk around. "Let's go in here!" Zayn said pulling me into Arepostal. That store was just for annorexic girls basically it seemed. It annoyed me knowing that when I was younger I was heavier and now I'm perfect weight for my height but girls make themselves too skinny. It just upsets me. 

We walked around stores for awhile Zayn kept buying so many clothes and earings and everything. I was perfectly fine with that he didn't have that much time left either just about 2 weeks or so till he goes back to England and finishes his tour. We walked into  Hot Topic and everything I looked at it seemed Zayn had bought it for me. I had so many new dresses and jeans and leggings, earings. I felt so special I felt like a princess

Gianna's POV

I felt weird knowing that she had given me her number that quickly. But she's dating a celebritiy so I'm perfectly fine with that. People tend to get on my nerves a lot so i'm very anti-social. But I love Leda and her videos, and I love One Direction. Harry was my favourite. The way his green eyes fit his face. And his brown curls. Everything about him was perfect. I decided I was going to text Leda and try to become nice with her and Zayn and see if she would hook me up with Harry. I know i'm his type. 

Fit, blonde, hot. I'm the whole package, but I'm very cocky about myself. I think i'm hot and i'm not insacure at all. That is what people do hate about me but I'm fine with that! I put Leda's number in my phone and during break I decided I would text her. 

To Leda:

We gottah chill!<3- Gianna 

From Leda: 

You seem cool i'm down with that;) tonight at 7? 

Tonight at seven I was going to hang out with Leda. I will need to get on Zayn's good side so I got to be nice to Leda just too get to Harry. Oh my i'm so smart. 

A/N - Hey guys so this is a short chapter but it's because I just need a filler I have had so much drama and so much school work so I haven't been able to updat e I'm so sorry I will try to update as much as I can. ALSO with LAFS (my other fanfic) i'm stuck kind of.... I dont know what too write! ;@ so If you have ideas please message me or leave a comment i'll be sure too take intreast into it. Also Gianna is the girl on the side thats what she looks like :)