Chapter 1: Welcome to America

After about 8 hours of flight, Izuku finally reached America. Fortunately, our green-haired boy was not bored during the flight as he experimented with his quirk, he learned how to copy, evolve, combine, destroy and disable quirks. We now see that as soon as the luggage hatch opened, Izuku immediately activated Chameleon to become invisible. to easily slip through security.

"Okay, I'm in Orlando, Florida! Now all I need is a new identity, a place to live, funds for living and more!" Izuku said confidently as he walked through the city.

"Okay, boss! I recommend finding a quirk that will allow you to change your appearance." AFA said.

"I mean, we are in the USA, exactly in Orlando, a city with about 500k inhabitants, what are our chances of finding a man who has a quirk that allows him to change his appearance?" Izuku said a little annoyed.

Izuku was walking through the city for about 2 hours until he heard an interesting conversation.

"I'm telling you, Nicholas, all you have to do is use your quirk and turn into that idiot Matthew Mitchell and attack his boss! Then he will be fired and I will take his place as department manager! Easy!" A hypermarket employee was speaking to his friend.

As soon as Izuku heard the conversation, he went to the people talking in order to get the quirk that interested him.

"Sorry guys, I'm lost, do you happen to know where 901 E Central Blvd is?" Izuku asked, pretending to be lost.

"901 E Central Blvd? You have to walk along the street and at the second intersection you have to turn right and in about 5 minutes you should be there!" Said the owner of the wanted quirk.

"Thank you very much!" Izuku thanked by shaking hands with the person with the required quirk so he could copy it.

After copying the quirk, Izuku left the two and went ahead. He quickly discovered that the quirk is called Transform (Not to be confused with the Himiko Toga quirk which has the same name) and can only transform the user into an exact copy of the desired person, but the voice and height remain the same.

Izuku decided to evolve Transform into a new quirk called Appearance Change which allows him to freely change his clothes and appearance, e.g. skin color, age, height and more, in a few seconds.

"Okay, now that I've obtained Appearance Change, I can go to the city hall to create a false identity!" Izuku said confidently in his mind.

"Hey boss, I have a question! How come you know languages other than Japanese so well?" AFA asked curiously.

"Before my father decided to neglect me, he still taught me and my sister English. Probably because he spent about 15 years in America with my uncle David" Izuku answered the question.

After that, Izuku went towards the town hall to create a false identity. Once there, he saw an open window in one of the rooms, so he used Bat Wings to approach the window on the third floor and then used Chameleon to become invisible and get to the ID card office unnoticed. Fortunately, it was 10 p.m. and there was no one in the building except the night guard.

"Okay, I'm inside! Now watch out for the security guard and find the ID office!" Izuku said in his mind.

After about 30 minutes of looking for a suitable office and encountering a security guard twice, he managed to slip inside and turn on the computer without any problems. After about 2 hours, he managed to create a new identity.

Name: Ichigo Yakushimaru

Date of birth: 28 November 2397

Place of birth: Sendai, Japan