Chapter 3: The birth of the Phantom

<Author's Note: I have decided that All For All will no longer speak. As for the plot, Izuku decided to leave him alone and he will only talk to him when he explains Quirks to our hero.>

America. present times

We see Izuku who has just returned home from his visit to the gym. he has changed a lot in recent times, he used to be skinny, now he has muscles, he used to weigh only 23 kilograms, now he weighs 52 kilograms, he is 156 centimeters tall and has a quite developed body.

 he has changed a lot in recent times, he used to be skinny, now he has muscles, he used to weigh only 23 kilograms, now he weighs 52 kilograms, he is 156 centimeters tall and has a quite developed body

In addition, our green-haired boy finished middle school online in just 3 weeks (He has an IQ of 183, after all). In addition, he created quite a large network of companies along with existing ones, e.g. He founded a recording studio in New York, bought a film studio in Los Angeles, bought a small game development studio in Szczecin, and even bought a car development company in Ottawa. And several smaller companies such as a car repair shop in San Francisco and many others.

In the meantime, he managed to copy several quirks such as Shadow Control which he copied from one of his employees and evolved into Shadow Manipulation, Universal Language he copied from the school principal when he received proof of completing his online education at the middle school level, and Flight when he asked one of the heroes for an autograph.

"All right! I still have to finish my high school studies, which I can actually graduate in a few days. My companies are so profitable that I can now buy a small town, I give them $15 an hour and my employees respect me for it. I can even start my plan to become a hero now, I just need a name." Izuku said in his head

And so Izuku started thinking about his name. He started with All For All but he doesn't want it to be associated with his quirk. Then he came up with the Avenger, but that name is already taken. Until after about 30 tries, he gave up and decided to browse the Internet until he found an article about a bank robbery in New York where the thief appeared and disappeared like some ghost. After a while, Izuku decided that his name would refer to the strategy in which he would appear, defeat villains and disappear. He would be called Phantom.

And so the name was created and all that was left was to design the costume. At first he drew an old-fashioned hero costume that resembled his father's, but it was too obvious, then he created a costume based on his uncle Eraser Head. He was close, but something was missing, so he browsed the Internet and came across a recording of Ectoplasm, Crimson Riot, and Snipe fighting against a gang of villains. So he drew a costume that has a single black leather coat with a hood, high boots, a dark face mask and black gloves.

 So he drew a costume that has a single black leather coat with a hood, high boots, a dark face mask and black gloves