Chapter 7: Mission in Poland

Izuku POV:

Over the last 2 months, with the help of the president, I managed to change my surname from Yagi to Shimura because every time I hear that damned name, I have memories of the hell I used to call home. By the way, in the meantime, I managed to pass my driving license and bought my first car, which is an AUDI A4 from 2023, which cost only $29,804, and I managed to set up my own company called "Shimura Industries", which deals with all industries such as medicine, creating equipment that helps heroes and even security systems with its headquarters located in New York.

 By the way, in the meantime, I managed to pass my driving license and bought my first car, which is an AUDI A4 from 2023, which cost only $29,804, and I managed to set up my own company called "Shimura Industries", which deals with all industries...

<Here he is>

The company itself has been generating only profits since its launch, and in less than a week from its founding, my company took 98th place in the ranking of the most profitable companies according to Fortune Illustrated magazine, which I am pleased with. By the way, only my trusted employees know from the very top that their boss is an 11-year-old boy who has an IQ of 283, which makes me glad that I don't have to hide from all my employees.

Now I am at the headquarters of the UN (United Nations), where I was summoned because they need my help. In the office, I sat down in front of the desk that belongs to Mr. Sebastian Sharp, who is the head of the European department, where I am waiting for him. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait long and after 10 minutes the owner of the office showed up.

 Fortunately, I didn't have to wait long and after 10 minutes the owner of the office showed up

<This is what he looks like>

"Mr. Shimura, nice to meet you, my name is Sebastian Sharp, I'm the leader of the European department and I have a mission for you." Sebastian Sharp said to me.

"If I may ask you about the details of the mission?" I asked curiously.

"You see, I need to send you to Poland, which is located on the very border of Europe, where, together with two local heroes, you will have to stop the conflict that was caused by the latest politicians who consider themselves untouchable." Mr. Sharp explained.

"With all due respect, I feel like this is just the tip of the iceberg" I said concerned about the mission. 

"And you're right, local politicians organized their own small army called the "Brotherhood of Chains"." Mr. Sharp said with a serious face.