Chapter 8: Meeting the Yaoyorozu family

Before we start the chapter, I would like to say two things. First: I won't add anyone to the Harem, especially I won't add Nana Shimura because she's dead, and why would I add Grandma to her own grandson's harem! I'm talking about you, user FanGrubasek2000, so you wrote me in a private message an essay of almost 1000 words why I should add it! NO! Second: I admit that I was inspired by the work "Izuku Shimura: Hero of All" by user lucarioacero but I was only inspired by it, but I would like to thank users PurplePsychic and TheNightmare1009 for noticing that the works are similar. Have fun reading.

thanks to TheNightmare1009 and DCGMan5 who created the quirks for Momo's parents but I had to modify them slightly

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Izuku POV:

Sunday

It's been two months since Andrew and I returned to America from our trip to Poland where we had a mission from the UN. Andrew decided that during this time he would train in his werewolf form because he could now 100% control his animal nature. Now he decided to visit the graves of his loved ones so I decided not to disturb him. For example, I took care of my company a bit to get up from 98th place to at least 75th place in the ranking of the most profitable companies.

While leaving one of the boring company meetings, I received a notification on my phone from the American Hero Public Safety Commission that they had a mission for me and that I had to meet them in 3 hours to discuss the details of the mission. I was interested immediately because HPSC rarely gives me missions because I am currently the third strongest hero in their arsenal where Star and Stripe is the strongest, and right behind her is Black Phoenix.

So I decided to go to the HPSC headquarters in Washington at the appointed time to see what mission they have for me. As always, every time I meet the president of the American HPSC, she always greets me coldly. Sometimes I feel like it's because I'm currently the youngest hero on the planet and she doesn't like me for it. No matter, as soon as I entered the office I greeted the president of the HPSC and she immediately told me to sit down because it would take some time.

 No matter, as soon as I entered the office I greeted the president of the HPSC and she immediately told me to sit down because it would take some time

Name: Louise Thomson

Age: 34

Height: 150cm (4'11")

Blood type: 0

Quirk: Fear - It allows the user to produce special pheromones that cause a fear effect in people nearby.

"All right. I called you because I have a mission for you." Said the HPSC President, giving me a folder with documents.

"..." I didn't say anything while reading the documents in the briefcase.

"So?" The HPSC president asked.

"From what I understood from the documents, the Yaoyorozu family asked for protection of their daughter because they suspect that the villains want to kidnap her as a hostage to blackmail the Yaoyorozu company so that they do not sign a contract with the United States government?" I asked.