Chapter 2: Meanwhile at the Family

Almost 2 months ago

We see Izumi leaving for school.

"I wonder when I checked Izuku wasn't in the room, maybe he left earlier before me?" Izumi said curiously to herself.

"Hey Izumi! Wait!" Someone was shouting at the green-haired girl.

"Shoka, Katsumi, what's wrong?" Izumi asked her friends.

<Shoka Todoroki is the twin sister of Shoto Todoroki>

<Katsumi Bakugo is the twin sister of Katsuki Bakugo>

"We saw you and thought of going to school together""Fine by me! But tell me, have you seen my brother, I checked his room and he wasn't there!" Izumi asked her school friends.

"I haven't seen him, what about you Shoka?" Katsumi asked.

"The last time I saw him was on Friday when he was leaving school, then I didn't see him at all the whole weekend! Knowing him, he's probably already sitting in class writing his notes about quirks in his notebook." Shoka replied.

"Probably you are right! We better hurry because we don't want to be late like your brothers!" Izumi said to her friends as they agreed with her.

Izumi, Shoka and Katsumi reached their classes and Izumi saw that her brother wasn't there yet, she looked at her watch and it was 7:55 and the first class starts in 5 minutes, our green-haired girl started to worry because her brother was never late. The bell rang and the teacher entered the classroom and started checking the attendance list when Katsuki Bakugo entered late and the teacher didn't even pay attention to him.

"Izuku Yagi?" The teacher asked while checking the attendance list.

No one spoke, not even the teacher showed any interest, which started to annoy Izumi even more. After 8 hours of school, we see the whole team, i.e. Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka, walking from school.

"Hey guys, do you remember that tomorrow is our birthday? After school at our place?" She asked izumi her friends when they immediately replied "We know!" before they split up and went their separate ways.