Chapter 4: Human trafficking and Andrew

<Author's note: Since I've been writing more and more in different types lately, I decided to write a list of how I will write below.>

[Quirk name or attack name]

"Someone is saying something"

"All Might says something"

Someone reads something out loud

Back to the story:

A year later, America

Izuku continued his education online and completed the high school level and the university level. Now he has decided that he will focus on obtaining his first PhD in Quirkology. In addition, he managed to achieve two new quirks: the first is [Restoration], which allows you to repair inanimate objects, which he copied from an old lady whom he saved from a fire, and [Barrier], which allows you to create, as the name suggests, an indestructible barrier. Copied from one of the heroes.

In addition, he managed to invest and open new businesses around the world:

- America: Recording studio in New York, Film studio in Los Angeles, Car repair shop in San Francisco, Electronics store in Orlando, Transportation company in Orlando,

Poland: Small game development studio in Szczecin, Beauty studio in Warsaw

Canada: Car development company in Ottawa, 

Russia: A company that creates support equipment for heroes in Ryazan

Spain:  Development company designing houses in Zaragoza,

Brazil: Security company in Fortaleza

Japan: Five-star hotel in Hamamatsu

Thanks to this, Izuku earned several million dollars in just one year, and each employee works for $15 an hour, has paid holidays and much more.

We now see our green-haired hero sitting in an chair and reading a newspaper in which an article is shown where children aged 10-13 have been kidnapped in the last 3 months. All kidnappings occur within the state of Texas.

"Interesting! Maybe I should look into these kidnappings? I have nothing else to do now that I've finished high school and university!" He said in his thoughts.

And so Izuku immediately went to Dallas, Texas to start an investigation. On the spot, he took on his heroic persona, collected clues during the day and patrolled the city at night. During one of his patrols, he encountered a villain who called himself the Fat King and used his quirk called [Body Fattening] which, when touched, causes the victim to gain approximately 300 kg (661.39 lb).

"Alright! He is the worst villain ever! Of all time!" Izuku said to himself.

Without hesitation, Izuku decided to jump from the roof and landed at the beginning of the alley. Hearing our hero land, the villain turned around in surprise at the sight of the famous Phantom.

"Phantom? What are you doing in Dallas?" The villain asked in surprise.

"I'm on vacation! But seriously, I'm here investigating the case of missing children" Our hero replied to the villain, looking into his eyes.