Chapter 5: Offer from the White House

<Author's note: Since I've been writing more and more in different types lately, I decided to write a list of how I will write below.>

[Quirk name or attack name]

"Someone is saying something"

"All Might says something"

Someone reads something out loud

Back to the story:

Two months later

It had been two months since Andrew moved into Izuku's house, and a lot had changed in that time. Izuku copied more quirks and started combining them, and Andrew had complete control over his werewolf form.

[Hellfire Flame] - Izuku decided on 5 fire quirks and combined them with [Flame] and evolved to create a new quirk with which he can generate and control flames up to 2000 degrees Celsius.

[Earth King] - Izuku copied 3 earth quirks and combined them with [Earth Force] and evolved, now can manipulate the earth in any way he wants.

We now see Izuku sitting at his computer and checking various messages, and Andrew is sitting in the living room on the PS10 console and playing TES V Skyrim (Greetings to those who know). Izuku found an article from Japan regarding him.

"This is interesting! They closed my old school and arrested the teachers. My fucking family noticed my disappearance and opened an investigation, but due to lack of evidence, they closed it and I was considered dead? Interesting!" Izuku said in his mind.

As soon as Izuku finished speaking in his mind, someone knocked on the door of the house, but Izuku and Andrew were not expecting anyone and they live on the outskirts of the forest and have no neighbors. Izuku walked up to the door with his roommate, signaled to Andrew, who used his wolf's sense of smell and let him know that there were two people behind the door. Izuku being careful used [Creation of Weapons] and created one of his revolvers which he named "Mercy" and was ready to attack. He slowly opened the door only to see two men in black.

 He slowly opened the door only to see two men in black

<This is what Mercy looks like>

"Izuku Yagi and Andrew Robinson?" Man in Black #1 asked.

"Correct! Gentlemen, on what matter?" Izuku answered uncertainly, holding the revolver behind his back.

"Madam President, she sent us! She wants to meet you in the white house!" Man in black number 2 replied

"And she sent us to bring you to her immediately!" Said the man in black #1

"Well, gentlemen, lead the way!" Izuku said as he removed the revolver he was holding behind his back.

And so Izuku and Andrew followed the Men in Black who had a helicopter parked near their house and went to the white house in Washington. Once there, our two heroes were escorted straight to the Oval Office, where they had a meeting with the president herself.