Part 1

Siddharth Shukla: Manager of a government bank. He is 40 years old unmarried handsome well mannered, reserved and soft spoken guy.....
Till now everyone know this identity of Siddharth But there is still much to be known........ His family consists of his father Ajay Singh and mother Richa Singh. Apart from this, the apple of his eye is his twin brother and sister Ruhu and Ruhan ........He has a happy middle class simple family...

He has a happy middle class simple family

Shehnaaz Gill:She is associated with an orphanage and is a high school teacher herself. She is 30 year old clam ,homely and beautiful girl who only knows how to live according to her wishes. On the one hand she likes to spend all her time in home and with family on the other hand, she is brave enough to face outside world to keep her mind at ease .....Her mother Preeti Gill and younger sister Nia are the only loving bonds of her life.

Orphanage children are the happiest place in her life. One of the goals of Shehnaaz's life is to put a smile on the faces of those children.

Many people judge her by the always smiling face on her because she learned how to move forward with a smile in any situation. But they don't understand how much turmoil goes on inside her heart

____________________________________

At Mussoorie..... 9 o'clock morning

UTH JAAAAA......aur kitna soyegi....
With a loud shriek she jumped up on the bed, but next moment she again lay down on the bed with the blanket wrapped around herself....

Keya hua fir se so gayi....uth ja

Nehi di aj chutti hai....koi kam nehi...ap jao jaha Jana hai

Achcha beta aur tere ashik jo aj apne papa mom ko lekar ane bale hai

Fu.....k......vul gai thi mai

Nia language......aise jaigi apne sasural balo kesamne.... jaldi fresh ho ja