Part 21

Flash back

I am very happy to inform you all that today our beautiful program has been successfully completed. Hope all of you who are going to be alumni of this college will shine your name in future. We are all very happy for each and every one of our students because all the students present here are very talented and we are all very happy to know that today you all very much enjoyed this program .I am the president of your college very happy to inform you that right now our cultural program is ending here but the program is not over yet.

Everyone was excited by the President's announcement.

The college president started saying

You will be very happy to hear that the open party is starting for you right now. Hope all of you enjoy this party smoothly. Before starting this party we would like to thank our college Principal Siddharth the most.

Thank you Siddharth for organizing such a beautiful event. We want you to come on this platform and say something.

Someone came from the side and told the president......Siddharth is not present here at the moment

Sorry students, your principal is not present at the moment but your party will not be delayed because of that. Let us all enjoy together.

Everyone danced happily as the DJ played the party song.

But in spite of all these joys, something deeply hurt someone's heart, no one can bring a smile to her face even on this happy moment.......

Ronita: are yaar sana.... Pura program to aise sare Hue munh lekar baithi Thi abhi party to enjoy kar

Sana: Mujhe hostel wapas jana hai... mujhe Achcha nahin lag rahi hai

Ronita: bachpana mat kar yaar Kitna khubsurat lag rahi hai is sari mein

Sana: Kya Karun is khubsurti ka dhokar pi lu.... Jisko Mujhe yah red wali sadi mein dekhna hai na vah Khud Hi nahin Hai yahan per

Ronita: keyaaaa yaar ... Principal hai vah... Kitna sara kam hai maine to program ke pahle unhen dekhi thi sabke Sath baat karte hue Kitna busy hai banda.......kar lenge yaar Raat mein Tere Sath baat... Abhi mood mat off kar chal thoda dance bance kar lete hain

Sana: tu kar.... mujhe jana hai...

Shehnaaz got up from her place and hurried towards the exit door, but suddenly the lights of the entire area went off. At this moment, she stood very scared in that darkness

Sana( whispered) siddddarth.......dar lag raha hai

As Shehnaaz trembled a bit in fear, suddenly the spotlight fell on her and a star-like light flashed around her.

She saw her beloved man who was coming towards her along the broad path ........

Shehnaz was to be super surprised..he stood in front of her. Before she could say anything, he took her hand in his and kissed her hand in front of everyone present.

Sid: hi beautiful will you dance with me

Shehnaaz seemed to be speechless as the major figures of the college was present there and Siddharth calling her like this in front of everyone was making her happy inside as well as making her hell nervous.

But all her fears were put to rest when Siddharth pulled her close with his own right and kissed her on the forehead, holding her hand and leading her towards the dance floor.

Apart from the two of them, there were several other couples who at that moment started dancing to the romantic tune

Sana: Siddharth....yea sab