Part 18

Dosto mai kuch dino ke liye bahar hu .....so I can't update till  3rd January...

Advance happy Christmas and happy new year

Start

Touching each other like this sent a wave of excitement in both of their bodies. As Siddharth was going crazy with the touch of her soft lips and the sweet taste of her,
the first kiss of Shehnaaz's life was like magic, she was swept away in the city of dreams.

The touch of Siddharth's kiss was carrying Shahnaaz like a wave of the deep ocean. Shahnaz didn't know how to answer.

Siddharth was literally eating her up. His tongue was exploring her mouth in a way that was making every vein in her body more and more intoxicated

Shehnaaz didn't know how to react to the kiss as it was very new to her. She was completely silent and let Siddharth do whatever he wanted.

Siddharth realizing that Shehnaaz was not responding at all ...so he starts rubbing her waist gently with his hands which startles her causing Siddharth to insert his tongue all over her mouth.

Siddharth's influence on the first kiss suddenly increased to such an extent that Shehnaaz found it difficult to breathe. He tried to push Siddharth gently with her hand

Siddharth didn't let go of Shehnaaz but said slowly in a kissing motion

Sid: don't do this.......kiss me back

Shehnaaz didn't respond this time either... She was shocked by Siddharth's sudden influence.

Shehnaaz's silence brings Siddharth back to reality from the city of dreams.

Siddharth suddenly kissing Shehnaaz  in the speed of time was not only attraction but a sign of complete love on Siddhartha's part.

But he thought to himself that Shahnaz might not be able to accept his behavior.

Maybe he should not have kissed Shehnaaz like this without knowing her consent.

He let go of Senaz and bowed his head

On the other hand, Shehnaaz was completely floating in the ocean of love and joy at Siddharth's touch. Suddenly Siddharth's touch left her and she opened her eyes to see him standing a little distance away from her, watching.

Sid: sorry........I am really sorry.....

he was about to leave the room.... but was stopped when she grabbed his t-shirt ....

Sid: Naaz ......maaf kar do .....iss tarah....

But Siddharth was interrupted when Shehnaaz came in front of him and lifted his face with both hands.

Sana: ho gaya hak jatana....itna sa payar hai .....galati lag raha hai mujhe ittttna kiss karke

At Shahnaz's words, Siddharth looks at Shahnaz with a strange emotion and he sees the same love in her eyes as the love inside him. But somewhere his mind was troubled.

Sid: tum gussa nehi ho....mai aise achanak se tumhe.....

Shehnaaz  nodded no ...

Sana: par ab aapki jhuki Hui sar dekhkar  gussa a rahi hai.... Apne pyar Ko aise jhuke hue aankhon mein dekhkar Mujhe guilty  feel ho rahi hai...ki Shayad main uske layak Hi nahin hun

Siddharth hugged her  tightly.....

Sid: I love you Jaan...... Mujhe Khud pata nahin kab kaise itna jyada Mohabbat Ho Gaya Hai tumse Ki har kam Ke piche sirf Tum yad aate Ho..... Tum mera naaz ho sirf mera......