Part 30

After the storm named Siddharth completed, Shehnaaz was coming out from the washroom fixing herself.......when she found Siddharth talking to Sameer.

She went there in a hurry because she felt that she needed to listen to them.

But as she got closer..... she heard a very normal conversation between them, she breathed a sigh of relief. But she didn't realize her sigh of relief was short lived as the man standing before her was Siddharth.

Sid: yah jagah is Shahar ka sabse khubsurat jagah hai Aur Tum donon akele kyon baithoge join karo Hamare Sath....

Sameer: are nahin nahin sir aap enjoy karo Ham yahan per theek hai

Sid: please join us Shehnaaz..... accha lagega Ham donon Ko

Sana: no..... Sameer hamen ab Jana chahie

Sid: Sameer I am your boss so itna order to kar sakta hoon na.... please join us

______________________________________

To Sameer Tum donon ka shaadi ki date fix ho gaya hai.... Suhana asked

Sameer: yes mam

Su: wow ..... congratulations to you and Shehnaaz..... Ham donon kabhi fix hona hai mujhe to pahle engagement ki thi per ab Siddharth sidha shaadi karna chahta hai isliye ham Direct shaadi karne Wale Hain...

Suhana said these words looking at Shehnaaz with a devilish smile.

Shehnaaz was not looking anywhere else but her eyes were on the plate but her mind was somewhere . Siddharth and Suhana were sitting side by side in front of her so she had no interest of taking this food in her mouth. She felt bad ..... At this point she felt like she should get up and runs from there but there were several things in her mind that made her suspicious.

Siddharth could see that Shehnaaz was quite a bit different and he could understand why. Suddenly when her hair was slightly removed from her neck .... the purple love mark revealed clearly which he had given some time ago that made Siddharth proud.

Are Shehnaz Tumhare gale per kya hua......

Shehnaaz doesn't understand what Sameer said at first but seeing the bite mark on her neck in the front mirror, she glares at Siddharth but Siddharth was looking at her with so much innocence and concentrates on his food.

Su::are sach mai ......yea kaise hua ..... Sameer iske liye kahin tum jimmedar nahin hona

Suhana looked at Sameer and laughed loudly ......Sameer understood and lowered his head in...... But Siddhartha didn't like it at all......

Sid: Suhana .... Mn Ka call tha unhone kaha hai lunch ke bad Tumhen lekar Ghar pe a jau

Su: ok dear .... Per bolna padega Sameer tum bahut jald Shehnaaz ke kareeb a gaye ho

Shehnaaz could no longer tolerate Suhana

Sana: Ham donon bahut acche Dost Hain... bahut Dinon Se Ek dusre ko samajhte bhi hai isiliye Ham donon ki bonding bahut acche Hain aur han agar aap yah Iske bare mein bol rahe hain to kah du yahan Ke washroom mein bahut bada machhar hai jo Bina Karan kat deta hai.... Kutton ke jaise

At Shehnaaz's words, Siddharth stuck his food in his throat and started coughing. Suhana hurriedly passed the glass of water towards him. Siddharth takes the glass from her hand and starts drinking water but just then Siddharth's phone rings and he excuses everyone and goes outside to answer the phone.

_______________________________

Sid: hello Rajiv uncle.....

Rajiv: hello beta Tumhari phone koshish kar raha hun Magar jab Bhi kar raha hun ya engaged a raha hai ya switch off tha... vah mujhe tumse important baat karni hai