Part 23

( Mature part)

Sana: keya shehnaaz...... ap chahiye mujhe

Shehnaaz couldn't understand how much she was causing trouble in Siddharth's body. She pushed herself closer to Siddharth's chest and buried her head in his throat to kiss the spot which made his chest move faster and his voice stifled.

Sid: tu emotional ho rahi hai.... Itna jaldbaji mein mat bol yea sab

Shehnaaz raised her head and looked at Siddharth's face... She saw the same need clearly in Siddharth's eyes. But she knows that Siddharth's care for her is stopping him somewhere.

Sana: aapko pata bhi hai aapane jo gift Mujhe Diya Hai vah Kitna kimati Hai Mere liye..... Apne aap per Mera hak Diya Hai

Shehnaaz said the words clutching her mangal sutra and a tear fell from the corner of her eye.

Siddharth couldn't hold back the emotions he was trying to control. At that moment he has rolled Shehnaaz under him.

Sid: tu janti bhi hai kya bol rahi hai

Sana: Mujhe Sab kuchh pata Hai Siddharth.... Mujhe aapka hona hai per han Agar aapko yah Na manjur Hai To Main hat jati hun

Siddharth could no longer control himself at this request of Shehnaaz. The need, the desire for love that was growing in his heart became deeper, he stopped her words in a moment by locking his lips on her  lips.

After a long kiss they rested on each other's foreheads as they gasped and Siddharth nuzzled Shahnaz's nose with his….he said very fondly as he placed his lips on hers.

Sid: I love you more than anything........ Kitna koshish kar raha tha Khud Ko control karne ...... Jis time tu college hall mein inter kiya tha na tab Se Dil ke Dhadkan bhar Gaya tha Kitna khubsurat lag raha thi tu Tujhe pata Bhi nahin Ek Hi chij dimag mein aaya tha Tujhe bistar mein fenko aur I f*** you whole night........ Tab tak Na roku jab tak  tu Puri tarah Se tired Na Ho jaa.......
Until you beg me to stop.

Shehnaaz hides her face in her chest in shame at these bold words of Siddharth.

Sana: mujhe saram a rahi hai....

Sid: oho .... Abhi to bahut jyada sherni ban rahi thi ab To  pura Raat baki Hai Janam

She doesn't let Shehnaaz speak anymore. She removed her saree from her chest in a flash and then started unbuttoning the blouse and his  other hand  started playing with her bo..bs in such a way that Shehnaaz sank into a deep abyss of excitement.

Siddharth was going crazy as more and more moans came out of  her mouth.

Siddharth throws off Shahnaz's blouse... At this point Shahnaz wears a black lace bra which enhances her beauty so much that Siddharth looks mesmerized at a glance.

Suddenly deprived of the touch of Siddhartha's lips, Sahenaj opened her eyes and the lust she saw in Siddhartha's eyes set fire to her heart. He himself now went mad as he cupped Siddhartha's cheeks in both hands and sucked his lips.

Siddharth's hands caressed her soft rose-like breasts. In no time he undid her bra and threw it away with a jerk, a sudden cold wind hit her chest which made her body shiver. She suddenly turns red with shyness as this is the first time Siddharth is seeing her completely half naked like this.

Sana: siddddarth

Shehnaaz moaned as Siddharth's hot lips touched her pink nipples she screamed in pain, in pleasure. The more she shouted Siddharth's name,  Siddharth's lips  play more increased. She was sucking one nipple with his lips while rotating the other nipple with his fingers which giving her strange pleasure.