Part 19

I LOVE YOU FRIENDS......CHOLO TUM SAB KE LIYE AK UPDATE

Sana: Do you believe what is shown in the picture?

Sid: I believe

Sana: Please Siddharth don't say this

Sid: I believe because I trust you

Shehnaaz runs and hugs Siddharth and Siddharth plants a soft kiss on her lips

Sana: mai dar gayi thi

Sid: tu Soch bhi kaise sakti hai Main tujh par Vishwas nahin karunga Tere har baten har harkatein mujhe pata hai yah tasvir  fake hai aur jisne Bhi Kiya Hai Main use chhodunga nahin

Enemies thus try to create doubt between them in various processes but in no way they can proceed because Siddharth and Shehnaaz love each other with their every breath and they know that they can never leave each other.......

This happened exactly one month later when Shehnaaz decided on Siddharth's birthday to surprise him by arriving at his flat just before midnight. And so she made a cake with her hands and stood in front of Siddharth's flat.

Sana: bell kaise bajau Mere to donon hath per kitne sara chij hai ek kam karti ho knock kar leti Hu

Shehnaaz went to push the door lightly with the help of her elbow but she found the door open so she pushed the door and entered. But as soon as she entered, she saw something that set her heart on fire.

She found Suhana lying on the couch with Siddharth on top of her and Suhana holding Siddharth's face in her hands.

Sid: Naaaaz

su: oho tum ...itne raat.... Har time Siddharth ke sath chipak Rahena jaruri hai kya Ham donon Ko Bhi time chahie hota Hai...Miss Gill

At that moment nothing was reaching Siddharth's ears he was just staring at Shehnaaz.

And thinking what effect that position would have on her, his hands and feet were getting cold.

Siddharth pushes Suhana away and stands up but Suhana tries to hold Siddharth's hand.
Siddharth jerks Suhana's hand away and comes towards Shehnaaz and tries to say something but Shehnaaz shows her hand and asks him to stay away from her.

Sana: rukiye Sir

Sid: Naaz please ...

Sana: aapko pata hai na Sab kuchh aapko to yah pata hai na aapke birthday per sabse pahle main aapko wish karne aaungi

Sid: Shehnaaz Suhana kuchh kam ke bare mein aaya hai magar meri baat suno

Sana: stop

Su: tum abhee yahaan se chale jao kyonki 12 bajne vaale hain aur main nahin chaahati hun ki is samay ham donon ke alaava koee aur yahaan rahe. main aur Siddharth donon is special din ko akele enjoy karana chaahate hain.

Sana: achcha.....thik hai

Sid: ( loudly) don't do this.... rukho

Shehnaaz reaches the door. Siddharth follows her there as he doesn't want to let her get away from him right now.

Suhana smiles at her success because it was her plan...she overhears Siddharth and Shehnaaz's discussion and doesn't want them to be together this time. So she came to Siddharth's flat on the pretext of work.

They were both sitting on the couch.... talking but hearing the door open she grabbed Siddharth's hand and pulled him up causing Siddharth to fall on top of him and Sana saw them in that situation.

Suhana was smiling at her success but she didn't know that she was face to face with SHEHNAAZ now.