Part 34

This part of the story is very important. I think you will enjoy reading this part. I  tried to express my thought as much as possible......

START NOW.....

Sid: tum Ghar jao.....

Shehnaaz approaches Siddharth but  he backs away.

Sid: jisne Tumhen le aaya hai yahan per vah jarur bahar hai uske sath wapas chale jao hamen isase jyada baat karne ki jarurat nahin Hai

Shehnaaz's eyes filled with tears at Siddharth's words but Siddharth turns away.

Sana: Chali jau mai....

Sid: tumhare marji........ mujhe se dur rahena  hi thik hai tumhare liye...

Even if Siddharth said it ...... he wanted she not to leave in any way.

Shehnaaz moved towards the door. Siddharth's heart was beating very fast ........ It i was hitting like a hammer in his chest

He wanted to call her close and hug her and told her that he is always with her, by her side, so that she doesn't misunderstand him.

Siddharth gives up hope as Shehnaaz steps towards the door. But to his surprise, Shehnaaz comes to him again, very close. She came to him and grabbed his  collar and pulled him closer. They focus on each other's eyes. Siddharth was very aware of this language in her eyes. He could see how emotional She was.

Sana: ho gaya apka haaan....gusse ho mujhpe.....hona bhi chahiye.....maine kitna sara bura bola apko .....par ap jante nehi ho apke Naaz ko???..... Jab Baat aapke upar aata hai na to gusse mein Main kuchh Bhi kar sakti hun.... Use chudail ke gale mein pendant dalkar Kitna kuchh Suna rahe the Mujhe.....hmmmm.... Agar aisa kuchh main karu na aap vahan per dafna doge Sameer ko...ja rahi hu mai

Shehnaaz's words filled Siddharth's heart... He wanted to kiss her right now so that everything would be fine in a moment.

But he wanted to show her that he was upset inside so he was serious.

Sid: chale jana pahle Jo bolane aaye The vah bol kar jao

Sana: sachchi....

Sid: hmm idhar akar baitho

Siddharth motioned to the spot next to him on the bed. Shehnaaz quietly came to that place.

There was a long silence between the two.

Shehnaaz went to Siddharth's side and rested her head on his shoulder.

Seeing this changed behavior of her, he understands that She  was aware of several things.

Sana: Siddharth Mujhe Sab kuchh pata nahin hai per Maine Jo dekha Vishwas nahin Hua Mujhe

Sid: Adi Hai Kahan

Shehnaaz was a bit upset hearing this  because at the moment she just wanted to end all these misunderstandings with him.

She said rather loudly

Sana: unhe choriye..... Mujhe pahle yah bataiye Apne socha bhi kaise Khud Ko Harm karne ka....
main vishvaas nahin kar sakati hu ki aap jaisa majaboot dimaag aur logical Insaan kaise khud ko nukasaan pahunchaane kee koshish kare..... aur sabase bada savaal yah hai ki aap khud ko khatm karane chaahate the ...... you try to commit suicide?.. what the hell.. Siddharth......pagal insaan.......

Shehnaaz keeps punching  on Siddharth's chest repeatedly with her fisted hands. Siddharth's shirt is wet with tears. Siddharth somehow holds both her hands.... but keeps distance between themselves.

Sana: apne kyu kia tha aisa ..... Jisne Mujhe sikhaya jina kaise hota hai..... jisne  sikhaya har musibat mein ladai karke aage badhana keya hota hai.... usne Khud itna Bada bevkufi karne ki koshish kaise ki.....