1. Dies with me

Hassan and his men had pulled the car further back from the hangar. He sat in his car and watched the jet burn, the red flames licking the sky, the plume of smoke immense. He felt a sense of release, he wanted Fraser gone. He had taken on board all that Charisma had been dealt at the hand of Keegan and hated the man instantly. He had fallen for Charisma and he did want and hope for a future with her. He also had had time to think which was why he now knew she also didn't kill Ana.

He did a double take as he saw a car racing at speed towards the burning jet. He then realised that this was Keegan's car. "What the fuck!." He said, his heart beat fast. "If he is in that car that means that he wasn't in that jet. So Who was?." He said to his henchmen.

Keegan slammed the brakes on the car. His eyes welled with tears as he saw the bright blaze ahead of him. He got out of the car and ran towards the jet, he was beaten back by the flames. "Nooo... no, CHARISMA!." he called, not able to do anything.

Hassan let his window down so that he could hear him from the distance he was at. He froze, he felt sick to the pit of his stomach his eyes widened as he heard her name. "No, not her... god no!.." he said.

"Boss we need to get you outta here." His security said and they pulled the car off in the opposite direction from the jet.

Fire crews and the rest of the Taylor's arrived at the scene. Keegan couldn't wait, in a fit of rage he fought his way towards the furnace of the fire. He squinted as he could see a body slumped on the ground close to the steps.
"Sir you need to get back!." One of the firemen said.

"That's my... that's my wife!.." he said barely able to catch his breath. "Thats my wife..." he couldn't believe what he was seeing in this mass of total destruction.

No one was stopping him though, he was in monster mode and he got past them, he ran to the body. He could see that it was Charisma. "GET A MEDIC HERE NOW!.." he yelled. He checked her, she had a pulse, but she was out of it, completely unconscious.

Jenson had been speaking to the fire crew. "We've recovered the body of the pilot... there is an unconscious woman on the floor outside of the jet... do you happen to know if anyone else was on board?.."

Jenson  shook his head. "I don't think...
He stopped as he looked towards the hangar and saw Nash's car.
"No... my... my brother was here... that's his car... he must have got her to talk her out of leaving... HES ONBOARD!.." he yelled.

The firemen suddenly went into hyper mode, realising that there was another person inside.

——————-

"... I didn't know she was there... how would I know... WHERE THE FUCK IS MY INTELLIGENCE?..." Hassan yelled back at his hotel, pacing.

"Carson isn't her right now boss..."

"Get him here.. get him in front of me.." he said with gritted teeth. " he told me that Fraser was on the fucking plane.... Get him here !.."