4. Chavez-Reynolds

Jenson saw Keegan heading across the drive into the house. He headed downstairs and looked at his son. "Son?..."

"Have you heard...

"Heard what?.."

"Charisma... she's changed her name... and it's out there...

Lena overheard and came out from the Lounge. "did you just say that my sister has changed her name... To what?"

"Chavez-Reynolds...

Lena stood stunned for a second, Jensen and Keegan were both quiet too. "Why the hell would she do that?... doesn't she know the dangers that she's putting herself in, and what comes with having that name?."

Jenson sighed. "Sounds like she's going all out...

 "Sounds like she's going all out

"Over my dead body!." Lena said. She grabbed her coat. "I'm going to see her and sort this out.. she will die with that name... she's not our father, she doesn't have his ruthless ways about her... and our grandfather on the Chavez side...

"She is stirring up the underworld for real." Jenson said. "Those names being attached to someone after all this time will cause shock waves... and she will have a bounty on her head in no time..."

Keegan looked at his father. "We need to take her down before she gets started..."

"Don't you dare!.." Lena snapped. "You put her here... had you for once in your life been the husband that she actually fucking needed... This shit, right now, all of it... Wouldn't be happening... you have yourself to blame for all of this Keegan, you pushed and pushed that girl until there was no way she could go any further... You will leave my sister to me, seeing as every single one of you is a fucking trigger for her.. and is it any wonder why..." she said angrily and stormed out.

"I didn't want it this way." Keegan said looking at his father.

"Consequences for yo actions Keegan... you can't keep messing with people's heads and hearts.."

—————

Charisma packed her bag in her room with what she needed.
"Mom."
She turned and looked at Venice.
"You're coming back aren't you?..."

"Yes.. I am... I just have to keep my business going...

"Everyone is saying that you're now Chavez-Reynolds.. is that wise?."

"Baby girl it's my name... it's who I am... that is my true birthright... your grandfather told me that I was meant to run the show, to take it on from him... Of course, I didn't believe him at the time, because I was so entrenched in being the perfect wife for your father... And don't get me wrong, I hate Rakim Reynolds with a passion.. but he is right, that is my birthright, it has been sitting there, waiting for someone to take it on... Why should we let one of the biggest names in the game die a death?..." she told her. "It's in your blood too, and your brothers and sisters.. and even your babies... I have shut that side of me away for so long to be a Fraser. No... a Taylor even ... and now I'm free... and I'm angry, and I'm ready to shake shit up!.."