18. Scared

".... So how was school?..."
Chloe asked Christopher as she plated the food up for all of them.

"It was good.. I'm joining the soccer team..

"Oh you are huh..." she said.

"Yeah, my teacher said that I am gonna be the next best thing...."

Lamar smiled as he started to eat. "You keep yo head in sports son... that's the way forward for you...." He looked at Chloe. "I see all those designer bags upstairs, no need to ask how yo day went..." he smirked.

She looked at him

She looked at him. "There is something that I need to talk to you about actually...
He frowned.
"I bumped into Charlotte again today... she is staying in a hotel near the mall... we went for coffee...

"Chloe...

"Listen to me... she isn't your moms sister... she is your sister...

"What?.."

"Charisma is her mom...she said she put her in care from birth...

"Don't say that... that isn't true..." he shook his head. "She's probably some fucking loon that just wants to start shit...

"Oh come on Lamar.. she looks too much like Lani and like your mama... you know it too..."

"Then how did she know to mention Maris and Marnie...

"She's been doing her homework.. she tracked her down 10 years ago and wrote to her but she didn't reply... she was wearing a pendant, she showed me and it was exactly the same as the one that Lani and Venice has..."

Lamar took a deep breath. "So what do you want me to do?.."

"Come with me and talk to her.. she just wants to know about her family... she isn't after anything but just to understand... so I thought you can check her out and then let your mom know about her when you know she's not a threat..."

He took a second but nodded in agreement.

————

Keegan was sat on the couch as the door opened and Charisma walked in. He looked up at her. "Where have you been?.."

"I went to see Hassan...

"Why?." He said to her his face straight.

"He asked me to go and see him

"He asked me to go and see him... and I'm glad I did.. because, Jakob knows that me and you are back together.. well 'fucking' as he put it...  he knows that I'm not to be trusted..

"What did you expect to see Hassan about when you got there?.." he said cutting to the point.

"I just needed to think..." she swallowed hard. "Keegan.. there is something I need to tell you...
He looked at her never liking it when she started a conversation that way.
".... There is some girl... asking for me in LA and in Canada... her name is Charlotte...

"Okay.. and you know this how?.."

"She went to see Lena.. she said she was my sister from the care home... she also ended up in Canada and went to Lamar's because he called and told me....

"Who is she?.." he asked her with his brow furrowed.

"I don't know... I have a feeling... she is someone I used to know years ago... someone I don't want to see...

"From?..." he stared at her. "Where is she from C?.."

"The daughter I gave up...
Keegan's face dropped.
"The one that could be yours or....

"Ryan's... I am well aware!." He said jumping in.

"I can't deal with this right now...

"Well you have too!." He snapped. "You gave up yo baby... that could be my daughter!... face yo fucking sins will you... you run around like yo ass is all sweetness and light... but it ain't is it... if you have any fucking respect for me you will find her and talk to her and let me find out whether I have another child or not..." he told her in no uncertain terms. "And stay the fuck away from Hassan!... the mother fucker wants yo family dead....

"No he doesn't... just you and your dad!." She snapped back. "You wanna know why.. huh!.. because the two of you are fucking assholes swanning around like you're both kings of the universe... it's like you want people to hate you...

"Do you hate me C... do you..." he said standing toe to toe with her.
She felt the fear rise in her as he was close to her and she had a flashback to that night.
"We get what we want that's what people don't like.. we're fucking ruthless in business that's what they don't like..." he grabbed her by her hair and bent her over the table.

"Keegan...

"I said we get what we want!..." he whispered in her ear as he kicked her legs apart, moved her panties to the side, whilst he held her down by putting his weight on her back. He pushed into her hard. He gripped her hair in his hand twisting it as he did using her as momentum to get inside of her as deeply as he could.

"Ooohhhh.... Fuckkkk...." She screamed so he used his free hand to reach forward and cover her mouth and nose. Charisma tried to move her head but he had her hair tight and he fucked her harder and harder, she couldn't breathe but he was so far into it now and held her so tight she couldn't free herself. His body weight pinning her there.

He then turned her and forced her on her knees in front of him, he held her hair tight once again and fucked her throat. She pushed against his thighs but he kicked her arm back with his leg, he was relentless on her until he fixed his dick to the back of her throat and fired his seed into her, she coughed and spluttered. He stood back and buttoned his jeans. "No point you taking my seed in yo pussy... ain't like you can have any kids.. may as well swallow it!." He said with a smirk.

Charisma got up and she went for him, she was about to lay a punch and he grabbed her fist. "You're a fucking asshole...

"And you're a first class bitch!.. keeping a kid from me.... And don't kid yo self C... you love me fucking you like that... you know that I can take that power from you in a split second... when I bend you over and take you hard, you're mine!." He said.

"You hate me being in charge of my own shit... you hate it.. because you know if I put my mind to it I can tear your fucking world down...."

"Try it..." he said and she ran upstairs feeling degraded with her ripped panties hanging down her leg.

Keegan's lip curled, with his fists clenched he punched the table and flung the chair across the room. He followed her a few seconds later. He got upstairs and she was sat on the bed with her robe around her. She didn't even look at him.

"I hate you sometimes and your temper...

"I don't get why you went to Hassan!.." he said claiming his breathing down. "Do you want him, is that it... are you gonna work with him to end me...

She glared at him. "I could end you all by myself if I really wanted to and you know it... which is why you try and keep me so small... I'm a threat to you Keegan.. not Hassan, not Jakob... it's me that scares you the most....

He sighed. "I want to know if this girl is my daughter... I have a right to know..."

"Well, take yourself home and you go and talk to her then!.." she started getting ready. "I've got business to deal with..."