30. No holds barred

Dinah stayed with Keegan at the hospital. They had filled out paperwork and Keegan hadn't moved from the corridor of the clinic.
"Boss... we need to head back... Charlotte is on her own at the hotel... she had no idea what's going on..."

"... I've messed everything up Dinah... I'm going back to Canada... I need to see the kids... and let them know what's happened and let them know that me and C are through... then I need to find Maris and tell him that his father is dead..."

"I can do that Keegan

"I can do that Keegan... just head back with Charlotte... introduce her to her family... and Charisma needs to be protected she... umm.. she is a target..

"And how do you know...

"Because Hunny is here... and she is a toy for Sheikh Johan...and she and Nash's ex piece Latisha asked their sugar daddy for a favour... to blame C for the hit and to have her taken out.. especially if Dollar didn't do it himself..."

Keegan closed his eyes and shook his head. "So it was Johan who killed Wesley...

"Yeah... more than likely it was meant for Charisma..." she told him.

"She won't want my protection... so we'll return to Canada...

"But what about...

"Dinah!.. so as I fucking said okay... do whatever you have to and prepare us to head back on the jet today..." he told her in no uncertain terms.

Dinah just looked at him and she shook her head. "Okay boss." She said and headed back to the hotel.

————

Charisma walked up the driveway towards Sheik Johan's place. His guards noticed her and stopped her. "You can't just come up here lady...

"I think I can do what the fuck I want.." she said and pulled a gun with a silence on, she took them both out with a bullet between the eyes in quick succession.
She continued up to the house and let herself in a side door, which was for his staff.
She walked on through with her hood up until she reached the upper floors of his mansion.
She reloaded her gun and as she stood close to the door of his study she could hear groans and over the top moaning.

She just opened the door suddenly and saw Johan screwing Latisha. She laughed out loud as he shoved Latisha away and covered himself.
"Gee..