10. Darkness

"... Nash calm down I can't fucking hear you...

"He shot me in the fucking leg!.. IM BLEEDING OUT HERE!..." Nash was in a state of panic with the blood he was losing.

"what the fuck is yo location?." Marlon snapped. "Share yo location from yo phone now and I will get to you as quickly as I can...."

"Where is he?.." Jenson said.

" Jenson said

"Ion know.. he jumped out of this car, and straight into a cab and he was gone and that was about 20 minutes ago... and I can't fucking think straight!.. THIS PAIN AND BLOOD LOSS IS EXCRUCIATING!.." he yelled.

"Okay.. i've got yo location I will get to you in the next 10 minutes, I will need to take you straight to the clinic...

"You need to find Keegan... that is what you need to do.." Nash said. "Get someone else to get me to the clinic and just put everything that you have into finding him... he's head fucked!.."
Nash was beginning to sweat and shiver. The shock and the blood loss was immense.

"Bro.. are you okay.." Jenson asked. " I want you to stay on the end of the phone until someone gets to you... don't go quiet on me.."

"I didn't... set out... to ruin him.... You've got to believe me bro." He said as his teeth began to chatter.

"we all know that, I just wish to God you could've found yo self some other girl to focus on who wasn't his...wife.." Jenson said with meaning.

————-

Charisma had left Hassan hours ago. She wanted time alone, although she knew she would come up against her ex-husband's family and him in business, she did not expect to be taking them down for the need of another gangster. She had eaten alone, bathed in the tub with a glass of wine. It was at peaceful moments like that that she could think things through properly.
It was way past midnight she looked at her phone and saw tons of missed calls from Lena. But also Venice. She pressed to call her daughter.
"Mom...are you okay...

"Umm.. are you okay? Because you were the one who was calling me.?"

?"