11. Bitter sweet

Keegan tied the chain to the bed, keeping her head down. He sat astride her midriff and tied her hands above her.
"Keegan... we can talk... please don't do this... I love you..."
She said her adrenaline pumping.

"You wanna know what I did to Ana?...

"No... please let me go Keegan.. please....

"Sshhhh." He dragged the tip of the knife down her midriff to the top of her panties. Charisma felt sick as he cut them down the middle he then laughed as he cut the two strings at the side and pulled them out from under her.
He spread her legs and tied her ankles to the bed.
"See, she pissed me off... me and you weren't together, but here I was with this pussy in front of me... and you know I can't resist pussy.." he smirked.
A tear rolled down her cheek.
"She looked just perfect laying there like that.. just like her twin sister... and it got my dick hard... something you hadn't done for a while... all I wanted to do was taste her and see if she tasted like Nijada... cos damn, her pussy was as sweet as hell...
He climbed on to the bed.

As soon as his tongue hit her spot it sent shockwaves through Charisma's body. She wanted him to stop after what he had said but her body was already strongly reacting to him. He stopped and circled her spot with his fingers. ".... And let me tell you about Hunny....

"I don't want to know Keegan... STOP!.." she screamed as she could feel an orgasm building with every stroke.

".... That girl knows how to get me... her pussy felt good so I took her away a few times.,. When you thought I was away on business I was up in her sexy, young pussy all weekend." He laughed.

Charisma couldn't hold it anymore and he knew he had her about to explode even if it wasn't what she wanted in these circumstances. He took his fingers away and he pushed his dick into her his finger returning to up the pressure on her spot.
He saw the tears running down her face as he made sure she took him tip to base.

Charisma was in a state of unwanted ecstasy, she didn't want to feel like this with him deep inside of her.
"There was always someone better Charisma... you started out as my side piece and you basically remained that married or not... I would lay next to you thinking of Hunny... that sweet, hot pussy...

All of a sudden Charisma's orgasm hit and it was a long and hard one which Keegan took full advantage of letting his seed go inside of her too.

He took a second to regain himself and he climbed off of her. Charisma broke down in tears. "Why would you do that!.." she said wanting to hide from him, cover her face from him but she couldn't.

" she said wanting to hide from him, cover her face from him but she couldn't

"Hurts don't it.. being humiliated and degraded.. but so fucking in love with that person you just take it.." he said sitting on the edge of the bed. "That was how I felt every day when I knew about you and Nash and yo feelings for each other.. even before I knew he was my uncle and I was parading around with Sydney... it was just to hurt you.. to get inside yo head just like you were in mine...

"The things you just said...

"ARE NOT TRUE!..." he yelled. "But you want them to be... because that is how you see me.. you want to hate me... because if you have a reason to hate me it justifies yo feelings for him..."

"Keegan... I have always loved you... always... you got it so wrong about me and Nash.. so wrong... I want you to hear me.. just please listen to me.." she begged still tied to the bed.
"... you don't know how much your words hurt me... and maybe your anger is justified... because your mind believes it... you have created a story in your head which isn't reality... the reality is it's just me, loving the shit outta you... and just wanting that in return from you... not anyone else.. YOU!.."

He turned and looked at her. "Im not a monster Charisma.. this man that you've built me up to be in yo head... he doesn't exist anymore .. I exist..." he told her. "I know you have trauma because of me.. and there isn't a day that goes by where I don't hate myself for that ... but when I came to Canada, it was to change, and I meant every word of it... yes I went to strip clubs had a few private dances and broke the bitches off some change... it is hardly my fault if that turns to delusion for them... they suddenly believe that I would want some pole riding ho, than you... then they're fucking crazy... and Ana, I got her to get naked, tied her to the bed and strangled the bitch... why.. because she was a threat to you.. and you are the only thing that is important to me... I would kill for you and die for you Charisma.... and when I put you in the hospital.. after promising you that I would never do that again.. I gave up on us and fighting for you.. because why would you want me back after that..."
He shook his head and Charisma saw him wipe his eyes in the back of his hand. "They done a number on me C... the promises I gave you died because Yasmin, Angel... made sure of it... all I've ever wanted to do is love you the right way.. And just when I think I've got it.. someone comes for me, us again...."

"Keegan please untie me...

"No... if I do that you'll be gone and I'll lose you forever... why can't they leave us alone.. my father, my uncles... everyone!...."

"Because Keegan Fraser... together, we are a formidable force, everyone knows that... So while we fight with each other, it distracts us from being what they don't want us to be.. the strongest and most dangerous mafia duo they've ever seen... people are frightened of what we can do together Keegan..."

He looked at her for a while before he untied her. "C I swear to you... you are beautiful... You're amazing.. you're all I need... what I said was in anger.. how could I mean such terrible things about you... why would I go all out for you if that is what I truly thought about you..."

Charisma sat up, she saw how upset he was and she climbed on to his lap, facing him. She was still naked. She rested her forehead against his. "I'm sorry for making you feel as if you weren't good enough for me,... but I always felt the same about you... I do have a picture in my head of you, being that person that you were with me just now, meaning the things that you say about me and other women... And it has caused me major insecurities about myself, and about our relationship... Because deep down, I was scared of not being good enough...

 Because deep down, I was scared of not being good enough

"My body needs you, my heart needs only you.. I go crazy when you're not close to me... and I'm so, so scared of losing you and not being enough for you.." he told her.

"You're more than enough for me Keegan.." she said and started to rub his dick through his Jeans. "Make love to me please... like you mean it.." she said on a whisper.

He looked at her and they kissed. It was slow, sensual and passionate. As she took down his pants and climbed back on to his lap. Slowly sinking down on to his shaft, her arms wrapped around his neck as they continued to kiss....