Lost Stars

Are we becoming lost stars in the galaxy

I don't know what is happening.

I am so confused about my feeling towards her .

I don't feel anything special .

But still I want her to be close with me . I don't want to leave her yet.

She is someone special in my life . How would I leave her.

But what's the feeling of confusion in my heart that I'm feeling .

Why I'm feeling so distanced towards her .

No is my love fading for her .

No why ?

In an instant I feel like it is not me just engulfing myself into my overthinking

_____ Taehyung's PoV ___

Thinking heavily while lying on his comfort bed he sighed and decided to call her the special person whom he loved since his youth.

He wanted to let go off his thought which is confusing him more and more .

He couldn't digest the fact of fading love towards her the person who stayed beside him all the time .

Within some seconds she received the call .

Yn : Yes Tae !!!

Taehyung : Yn ! Can we meet at my home ?

He sounded very desperate.

Yn : Now ?

She said looking at the clock which showed 8pm .

Taehyung : Yes . I'm coming to pick you up .

Yn : No You wait I'm coming .

Before he could response she cut the call .

She got her jacket and ran out hurriedly taking her car keys as she thought something might happen or he was sick .

Yn rang the door bell .

As soon as he opened the door he was pulled by a warm hug .

Of course he needed that the most .

Yn : Are you ok ? You're not sick , right ?

Taehyung ( In mind ) : How can I think something like thiss ?

He closed his eyes and pulled her more closer hugging her tight not wanting to let his thought interrupt the moment while Yn was caressing his hair softly .

Taehyung : Just I felt the need of you by my side .

Yn knew something about him was off . He seemed to be lost about something these days that was bothering Yn too .

They soon settled on the couch with a cup of tea .

Yn decided to break the silence .

Yn slowly held his hands and caressed it with her thumbs .

Yn : You know you can tell me .

His eyes were getting heavy because of the upcoming tears that were about to form .

He sniffed .

Taehyung : Ynnie you know I love you right countlessly . Then why I'm not feeling anything . It's like my emotions got numb . Sometimes when I think about us , I suddenly heard you crying heard you callling my name but I found you nowhere. My whole time passed with the think of us only us . I could see a lion kiss a deer . I know it's impossible. Why am I imaginig these things ? Why I'm being confused ? You know sometimes I wondered if I fell out of love . I'm scared to lose you . I don't just don't want to leave you yet . What are we Yn ? It's just we're speck of dust roaming here and there but found no capability to stay still . Why am I becoming a lost star of the galaxy ? Why am I even overthinking ? Why I'm so confused . I don't know . Just don't know what's happening around me . I just puzzled things up . I'm so doomed at this point . What if I'm the reason behind the waste of our whole youth ?

He talked .
He talked his heart out finally letting go off his emotion which he stuffed inside his heart these days .

Yn wiped the tears that left uncontrollably at this point .

She gave a smile and a long peck on his forehead giving the atmost affection and care through it .

He closed his eyes feeling her comfort and warmth .

Yn pulled back .

Yn : I know it happened sometimes when life is messed up . You don't have to think this much . Hmm

She said caressing his cheeks meanwhile he just admired her every action .

How could he leave her ?

Yn : Just know I'm here with you . I support your every decision . It'll be hurt but if you want a breakup I'll respect that also . Love can't be forced right ? Just let this be . Follow your heart . Umm let's just spend the night together cuddling and lets see where we wake up tomorrow and lets see where the life lead us to . But if we ever become apart just don't let our memories bring you sorrow . It has to be filled with happiness . Lets cuddle now .

Taehyung nodded pulling her closer lying on the couch pulling the blanket over them .

Yn started to caress his hair making him sleep in no time .

Yn looked at his face which was shining under the bright light of moon .

A faint " I will love you with my whole heart always " was heard .

Saying a tear left her eyes that was shining with more tears .