Race 4

Yn walked inside with his meal .

Six months passed . Taehyung became silent . But his love for Yn never decreased nor Yn stopped to show him love . Instead their bond grew more stronger .

Yn sadly smiled looking at him zoning out like always .

Yn : Taehyung ! I brought your meal here .

Taehyung looked at her .

Taehyung : Why did you take trouble ? I could have come .

He said while standing up .

He took his reacher as he had to support on it to walk .

Yn : Taking care of my husband is absolutely not a trouble for me .

Yn smiled and cupped his cheeks .

She pecked his cheeks softly .

Taehyung : I didn't know my illness will make you this much romantic .

Yn furrowned and raised an eyebrow .

Yn : What do you mean ? Was I not romantic before ?

Taehyung : When did I say that ? It is just you became more and more caring for me . I am glad but isn't that for my illness .

Listening this her face dropped .

Yn : I am sorry if I got to late to show my affection towards you . But I was just adjusting with you . But I didn't mean to show care for you only because you are ill .

She said being hurt .

Taehyung : No no . You are misunderstanding . I understand you . Don't feel sad .

Yn pouted sadly .

Yn : No Taehyung You have to understand that you are not ill . You are fine . It's just you who is being weak . Atleast for me try to be strong . It hurts to see you all weak and silent . You are not even ready for the surgery . Why ? Taehyung I want to see you to acheive your goal . I never see you winning a race . I badly wanna see that . I want my old Taehyung back who is so confident and strong .

She said pouring her heart out . Because she endured everything . But she was not that patient to endure this much .

She wanted him to try atleast for his own good . She was so hurt to see him all heartbroken and weak .

Taehyung : But Yn I can never ride a bike again .

Yn looked at him with her hurtful gaze .

Yn : You can if you try . Doctor said there is a chance if you undergo the surgery .

Yn sighed seeing him silent and looking down .

Yn : Okay if you don't want cause I don't want you to do anything against your will .

She said calmly and left from there.

Taehyung frustratedly sighed.

___________

Taehyung looked for her in the whole apartment but didn't find her .

Just when he was about to pass by the balcony he saw her .

He walked near her and hugged her from behind .

Taehyung : What are you doing here ? I was finding you .

Yn turned around .

Yn : I was just getting some fresh air.

She was about to go but he held her hand and pulled her closer making her bump into him.