Perfect

Coming out of the airport he took the fresh air of his own motherland .

He sighed in relief finally coming back to his home .

He excitingly went towards his home which he missed like crazy along with his special and closed ones .

His someone special whom he desired long to meet .

Entering the house he was engulfed by a warm hug . A motherly hug of his own mother .

He hugged her back .

Taehyung : Missed you Mom .

T/M : Finally my son came back .

She said and pecked his forehead .

Taehyung gave a wide smile .

T/D : All love for mother gentleman !! Did you forget your father ?

Taehyung chuckled and they shared a father son moment by hugging eachother and patting back while his mother admired their bond being friendly .

Taehyung then looked at his mother .

Taehyung : Mom she ?

Y/M : She doesn't come here usually after you went away . She said she missed you like crazy and this house had lots of memories of both of you together and that makes her feel your absence more . That's why she doesn't come . I think she's waiting for you there . You should go Tae . She has been waiting for you for so long . You should go .

Taehyung nodded and rushed outside .

T/D : I hope they don't have any hardship now . I hope they lead a happy life together . They are just a perfect match .

His mother just smiled at her husband's remarks agreeing with the fact .

Taehyung reached at the specific place where he made the promise to his only love that he would come back and meet her at the same place .

He promised that her waiting would be paid off .

Just then he noticed the same familiar figure drowned in deep thoughts . Probably thinking of them .

He approached behind her and covered her eyes with his hands .

Taehyung : Knock knock !!

She was shocked yet happy . She couldn't believe after 5 years he had returned . Finally they could meet eachother .

Yn : W-who's there ?

She said with her trembling voice as she was overwhelmed by his presence .

Taehyung : Ton amour .

Yn : Mon amor ? mon seul amour .

She said and turned around .

She finally saw him being so astonished by his aura that he hold .

How much manly he became .

He was just 20 back then .

Now he's a whole hansome and matured man right infront of her.

Was he the same person that left her here alone after giving lots of love , after making her so much attached with him ?

Yn : T-tae ?

Taehyung : Yes mon amour .

He wide opened his arms and Yn collapsed herself on him .

The warmth was still the same . So cozy and comfortable .

Taehyung protectively wrapped his arms around her waist puller her more closer .

Both of them missed eachothers presence like crazy .