Hey Honey !!

Taehyung : So you really miss me ?

Yn : Huh !!

Taehyung : I asked what I asked.

A blush crept on her face .

Yn : Do I have to tell you that ? You're ny boyfriend don't you know the answer ?

Taehyung : But honey !! Saying I love you and I miss you isn't bad at all to your boyfriend right ?

Yn : You know that I just can't say it face to face .

She said looking down .

He chuckled .

Taehyung : Don't be sad . I was just teasing you .

She pouted .

Yn : This ain't right ?

Taehyung : I would have pecked your pouty lips if I was there with you .

Yn : Yahh stopp !!

She said flustered.

Let me tell you what's going in the story .

Yn was talking with her long distance boyfriend with a video call .

One year ago they have met with eachother online through their common friend Jimin .

Taehyung was Jimin's childhood friend who went to abroad for studies and Yn was Jimin's university friend .

One day Jimin was talking with Taehyung and at that time Yn came to his house for some assignment work .

That day they met and talked with eachother .

After the day they got closer and Taehyung proposed her .

After taking some times she realized she had also grew some feelings for him .

They started to date since six months .

Yn was a little bit inrrovert . She was not used to say I love you or I miss you type of things . Taehyung being a little mischievous boyfriend always teased her for that .

____

Taehyung : Jagi !! Are you sleepy ?

Yn : Hmm no .

She said while dodging off .

Yn : You continue I am listening .

Taehyung could clearly see through video call how much sleepy she was .

He chuckled . He thought to make her sleep by blabbering things .

He started to tell her about his days .

After sometime he looked at her and saw her sleeping peacefully .

He smiled looking at her .

He admired her for sometimes .

Taehyung : I cannot wait to meet you . I just want to take you in my embrace and hold you tight . Just wait for a little while a surprise is waiting for you .

He smiled and kissed his phone screen .

Taehyung : Good night Jagi !! I love you.

Not to mention he was expressive total opposite of Yn .

He then cut the call and went outside as they had huge time difference.

That's why whenever he called her in her country it would be late at night and she always slept while talking with him .

______

Yn was working on a canvas .

Her painting room was full of paintings of Taehyung .