Attention

A door slammed and a person entered the room where the female was.

Yn : Whoa !! Relax man !!! Why so aggressive ?

Taehyung : Do you think it's a joke ? We are a joke huh !

Yn scoffed a smile and sat on the chair carelessly shrugging her shoulder off .

Taehyung gritted his teeth .

Taehyung aggressively came towards her .

He was losing his temper .

Taehyung : I deliberately wanted to stop this our relationship because of your Possesive nature . Yn you've to understand this isn't how a relationship works . It starts with trust . But we don't have one . I doubt if you ever loved me or not . See I need a break . A damn break from this .

Yn : I ain't gonna end this Tae . Say whatever you want . I won't end this .

Taehyung banged on the table infront of them .

Taehyung : I knew from the start that you are not a serious type of girl . You think everything's of a play role . But it's not . Life , relationships are not joke . Maybe for you but not for me atleast . You just got my attention huh what even you want . You are a bad girl always the centre of attention in our university . You saw me when I didn't give you attention and you oath to have one . That's it you always roam around me and craved for my attention . Amd you had it with my love and all . But now it's enough . It's very toxic with you with your so called love and attention . That's why I'm just breaking it and I don't need your permission to do that .

Taehyung  went away aggressively slamming the door .

Yn : You're right . I I just need your attention .

Yn laughed sarcastically while a tear escaped her eyes .

__________________________________

Taehyung was running through the hallway of hospital .

He really regretted for whatever he spoke in his anger .

But he couldn't take the words back .

Reaching infront of the room he opened the door .

There she was , sleeping soundly .

Taehyung came in and took a seat .

Taehyung : How this happen ? Is it because of me ?

The amount of guilt was killing him . He couldn't but cry to see her like this .

But his crying wouldn't make the situation right .

A doctor came to check upon her .

Taehyung wiped his tears .

Doc : You are her ?

Taehyung : Boyfriend . Kim Taehyung .

Doc : Did something happened between both of you . Actually according to her sitaution , it had to do something with both of your personal matters .

Taehyung looked down in guilt .

Taehyung : Actually doctor , some arguements led us to breakup . I just spoke in anger . I didn't mean to hurt her .

Doc : Do you perhaps know she's an autophobic ?

Taehyung : W-what ?

Doctor : I don't maybe something happened in her past which led her to have this kind of phobia . But it panicked her a lot .

Taehyung : I-i didn't know about that .

He sighed in frustration . How could he even call him as her boyfriend .

He lacked of being that .

Doctor patted his shoulder .

Doctor : Whatever happened solve asap . It's better for both of you at least for her . She needs someone by her side all the time . Best of luck .

Taehyung nodded .

The doctor left .

Taehyung looked at her in guilt .

___________________________________________

Slowly opening her eyes , she saw him .

Sleeping while holding her hands .

Tears started to form but she decided to be strong .

It was true that she didn't have to doubt him . But what could she even do rather than being insecure .

She sighed .

She took her hands but it woke him up.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes .

Taehyung : Ynnie ! You wake up ?

Yn : Hmm .

The urge to take her in his arms was too much but he knew he had lost the chance , the right .

Taehyung : How are you feeling ?

He said while caressing her hairs .

Yn : Hm Fine !!

There was an awkward silence .

Yn / Taehyung : I'm sorry .

They both said at the same time .

Yn sadly smiled .

Yn : You don't have to be . After all it was my fault .

Taehyung : No Ynnie !! I don't know about your past and about how you were feeling . I should have understood .

Yn : Hm . Taehyung I decided something and it's better for us . We actually need a breakup .

Taehyung : B-but Ynnie . I know I have said all those things in anger but I didn't mean anything .

Yn : Taehyung we argued 3 weeks ago and you never glance whenever we met after that . And suddenly my health issues made you guilt and realized what you said . I know this is your guilt not the love . What if I didn't have those phobia I know you would never come and it's fine . I know I'm toxic . You deserve better . Even you wanted a break from long time . Please give me a chance to agree with you this time .

Taehyung's heart was aching and the pain was too much for both of them .

Yn : Maybe we are not mean for eachother . Maybe yes I wanted your attention only . That's why I'm letting you go . Find someone way better than me .

She said and caressed his cheeks .

Taehyung : W-why ?

Yn : please . I can handle my situation don't worry .

She begged .

Taehyung pecked her forehead .

Taehyung : I hope you find someone who never argue with you for being Possesive and support you in every situation and understand you better.

Yn nodded .

Taehyung : So it's the end of us .

Yn : I guess so .

She gave a sad smile and Taehyung also responded the same .

Pecking her forehead for the last time he made his way out .