Wanna Be Yours

Yn : Dad but I love someone else . How can you fix my marriage like this ?

Y/D : Look Yn ! I am also helpless . In these meantime if you don't help me then who will ?

Yn : What about my happiness ? Am I a business deal for you ?

Y/D : Don't argue Yn ! You're getting married tomorrow that's it .

Yn : How can you ?

Y/M : Now stop it Yn . Your dad had given his words . Our only hope is you now .

Yn frustratedly sighed . They werre continously blackmailing her mentally . But what about het love life ?

Yn : Ok . But I have a condition . I will divorce him after the deal . I cannot risk my love life .

She said with her broke and hopeful voice for them to at least agree with that decision of hers .

Y/D : That will be totally your concern in future .

____<>____<>____<>____<>____

Yn : Now what should I do ? They always do that to me .

Y/bff : I don't know either. But don't you think tomorrow will be too early for the marriage .

Yn : It will be held privately as we will only sign the marriage certificate . I don't know but I have told them that I will divorce him after the business deal which will take six months . Oh damn !! I do not even know his name .

Y/bff : Then what about your love life ?

Yn : I am not sure . We are graduating afyet two months . I am not sure at the point that I will even find him or not . What will he think of me after knowing that I am gettibg married . Will he accept me ?

She sadly chuckled .

Yn : How funny I am to even think of acceptance !! When I do not even know he loves me or not .

Y/bff : I can't express I am feeling bad for you . I wish I could do anything . It's ok . Let's see what's in thd future . Don't worry everything will be alright .

Yn : I hope so .

They ended the call after some little ciitchatting .

Yn rubbed her face tiredly . Belong to a rich family was not good thing for her at all . She was always into some rules and regulations She had to maintain .

She was always in the top point of hope of her parents that she even left her dream to be the business tycoon that her father wished her to be .

Not to the worst , she had to sacrifice her one sided love for the deal that will profit her father's business .

Being frustrated she fell asleep to escape from the dark world of hers .

_____________

Walking into the cabin her father said

Y/D : Yn meet your husband Kim Taehyung !!!

Yn's breath hitched hearing the name . In no time she looked at the university bully who was standing there emotionless with his famous poker face .

Yn : D-dad !! Am I gonna get married to him ?

Her father nodded . Her heart beat got faster .

After some few arrangements they both signed the papers .

Taehyung : We will like to take our leave .

He said and not listening to anyone left while dragging Yn with him .